• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty4Life Fan Club, Cerulean City ~the mysterious lake above the sky~

Years
Peach Pit is the manga artist ... they also created Rozen Maiden which I liked as well.

I have no knowledge on Tokyo Animations. :\

Aren't you going to check out Shugo Chara yourself? : D
Why are you torturing me? @.@ It's Kyoto Animations! Tokyo Animations is probably some deadbeat studio out there that no one ever heard of. Kyoto Animation also produced animes like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon, K-ON, FullMetal Panic, and Air.

And Clannad is 48 episodes long (not including 2 OVA's), so yeah. I (and probably Joe) prefers anime short enough for us to complete :/

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Welcome, Code_Green and SilverS. You're not late or anything. :P

Why are you torturing me? @.@ It's Kyoto Animations! Tokyo Animations is probably some deadbeat studio out there that no one ever heard of. Kyoto Animation also produced animes like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon, K-ON, FullMetal Panic, and Air.

And Clannad is 48 episodes long (not including 2 OVA's), so yeah. I (and probably Joe) prefers anime short enough for us to complete :/
LOL

Oh yeah, Joe said Kyoto not Tokyo. : D Apologies. The music to Air was amazing, <3 but I don't particularly appreciate any of those stories much. =(

It's the long animes that have the epic stories. Just admit the short animes don't have as much to say. :P

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
Wow, just thank you everyone...I'm touched by how many you have joined.(And how fast these fan clubs move. ^^; ) *gives chocolate chip cookies to everyone*

Now, now, guys. I know that Shugo Chara! is life changing, but we can't force it on anyone. And Jordan, they weren't the only ones that got me into it.

I love the fact that Shugo Chara! is so long and is still ongoing, but Clannad made up with quality as oppsoed to quantity. So let's all agree that they're both great shows, okay? (Plus, filler can be epic when it's taken CS style :<)

@Donny Any anime? That's amazing. : O I'm pretty particular about my animes. No blood and violence for sure. What's your favorite Donny? And have you ever tried Shugo Chara?

I went with an acquaintance to a "business plan presentation" (turned out to be an Amway thing) on Monday, I dropped some stuff off today at my cousin's and then stayed to visit a while, and, of course, I had school.

What's an Amway thing? And did you have it rough at school?

My week? It's been pretty...distracting. I've been spending a lot of time trying to balance my PC, Harvest Moon, Shugo Chara!, Pokemon, and Clannad obsessions, along with AMVs and fanart, plus all these homework and projects. Also, I'll be going to a birthday party tommorrow and I have two projects due on Monday. So you could say I've been having a slightly busy/hectic week.

Last edited:

22sa

Years
Welcome, aurevesque.

M4L, do tell if you fall in love with some cute guy at the bday party. :P

That is a lot of activities to keep up. x.x; I agree, I like fillers as long as my favorite character(s) are present.

Years
@Bob: I guess I don't mind that sort of fillers...but fillers all too often are just there to fill space, hence, lower in quality.
@Don: Clannad comes first, Mist would agree...right Mist? :>

Who else got you into Shugo Charra, Mist? And this club moves fast, but not as fast as it would have been had we been in 2005....we need activity in this here club for the great Misty4Life >:O

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
@Bob Uh, I don't think that will happen. Especially since it's an all girls party. xD;
@Donny Is it a skam that way, or do you actually 'get rich quick'?
@Jordan Um...Clannad and Shugo Chara are pretty much tied in my heart. And the maker of a certain AMV and the person who took me to Barnes and Noble to look at manga are the other two people who got me into it, although it was unintentional for both. =D

I love seeing all these good friends...which reminds me that I have to start my VM-ing up again. Unless you all would just like to talk here? Because I guess that is what member FCs are for.

Anyway, I'd just like to say that anyone who hasn't tried Shugo Chara should definitly try it. At least to the 10th episode or so, hopefully more. ; D

22sa

Years
Spoiler:

Amu's my idol I want my room to look just like her's!

/sarcasm

Years
@Jordan Um...Clannad and Shugo Chara are pretty much tied in my heart. And the maker of a certain AMV and the person who took me to Barnes and Noble to look at manga are the other two people who got me into it, although it was unintentional for both. =D

I love seeing all these good friends...which reminds me that I have to start my VM-ing up again. Unless you all would just like to talk here? Because I guess that is what member FCs are for.

Anyway, I'd just like to say that anyone who hasn't tried Shugo Chara should definitly try it. At least to the 10th episode or so, hopefully more. ;D

Hmmm, I see. I suppose a slight less blame on Bob is in order. Speaking of which, Bob should stop posting so that Joe can be top poster, yes, yes?

Years
I can read that; I just can't read the other stuff xD; PM me your sig. I think I can fix it.

How was the project, Mist? :3
I'm using Mist's club to further my own conversation...ohoho, the post luxury is quite high, eh Bob?

Back