• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mmm, pizza.

Years
All right, not the deepest poll in the world, but as a pizza maker this is relevant to my interests. TOTALLY. also OVP needs new threads and I have no better ideas.

What's your favorite kind of pizza?
What kind of crust, sauce, and toppings? Or is pizza just gross? :p

gogogogogogogo :D

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I like my pizza thin crusted with... tomato sauce? I never tried any other sauce, so I'm drawing a blank there. And on top, I like pepperonis and extra cheese. Maybe add in some basil leaves to make it look pretty.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Meat.

I'll order a meat lover's pizza and then order extra meat toppings, seriously. I'm a carnivore at heart I guess. But lately I've been into bacon and onion pizzas, but no one else will eat them with me lol. :( I also love white pizza cause I'm a racist cause I'm not the biggest tomato fan.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I had a friend that took the cheese off her pizza. I was like... "umm why are you destroying your food" but she liked it that way. I didn't judge after that. :c But for myself, for the crust if I'm really hungry I'll order thick crust, but otherwise I like thin. I love Hawaiian, with pineapple and canadian bacon. My friends like it too, so whenever we chill we get a huge Hawaiian pizza. It's kind of rare, but I prefer it to have BBQ sauce over traditional tomato, for some reason.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Aw man i'm craving pizza too. I prefer Pepperoni, Meat Lovers, and Pineapple/Ham pizza. As for crust, I like the big crust with garlic, or the crust with cheese in it!

I hunger. :<

Years
I am going to go with Vegetarian. Now I'm not a Vegetarian but when I go to most pizza places I have preferred the vegetarian pizza over most of the others.

Ayselipera

Over the past year everything I have liked has really changed. I always thought pizza was okay at best, then went on a diet craved pizza all the time, then had a cheat day and ate pizza and hated it. Now I think of pizza and get grossed out. Like I am actually getting sick to my stomach right now thinking about it and I have no idea why lol.

My favorite though was usually any kind of vegetable pizza with a white sauce. I like the crust to be doughy too.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
pizza is incredibly meaningful and relevant don't think OTHERWISE

deep pan or thin crust both are equally great, although thin crust means you can have more slices because you aren't bloated with massive amounts of pastry. Polenta base pizza is good too, but it depends on how the polenta turns out it's not easy to cook really good polenta.

mushrooms are great on pizza, because there are so many different kinds of mushroom. You can mix and assort them to your taste, same with cheese. I love feta cheese on pizza, but any assortment of cheese is fine. Herbs ARE COMPULSORY for pizza. I just see pizza all the time with NO herbs on it and it could bring tears to my eyes because they just make it so much better. Especially seeing as pizza nearly always has tomato sauce on it, tomato should always have basil to accompany it; oregano or thyme is good too, depends on the toppings.

worst pizza ever = tomato and mozzarella, boring pizza for kids.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like the traditional cheese pizza, as well as pepperoni pizza, especially if they're on thin crusts. I don't care much about the cheese or sauce at all.

Other toppings I like on my pizza include shrimp, diced tomatoes and basil.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I can't stand deep pan or thin crust, one is too crispy and the other is too greasy and makes me feel sick - so the best thing for me is the middle-ground. At Pizza Hut they call it "Perfecto" base while at Dominos (the other main pizza company here) they call it "Classic Crust" and that's the one I always shoot for.

Sauce must always be the regular tomato. I don't have a particular objection to barbecue, it still tastes good, it just doesn't taste like pizza. I like pizza to taste like pizza.

The main topping I get is Hawaiian, that's about 95% of the time, but sometimes if I'm feeling a little adventurous I go with meat lovers because it's meaty and delicious also. I can't tolerate vegetables on my pizza though. Sometimes a little bit of onion is fine, but when they put capsicum and mushrooms and other stuff on it... it's horrible. I can't even deal.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Anything tastes good on pizza honestly... except maybe pineapple, lol. What I usually get is bell peppers, pepperoni, sausage, and olives though.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
If I'm doing delivery, I'll do the classic crust as Shining Raichu put it. It just... should be that way for delivery. My toppings would be tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, and green olives. It's a good combination.

If I'm eating out somewhere though and order a pizza or a slice, I go for thin crust. Maybe a white pizza, or a pesto pizza, or a quattro stagioni. When you're out somewhere at a place does pizza really well, with a really old brick oven, the pizza just tastes better with a thin crust.

The "strangest" (although I found it delicious) was a pumpkin seed pizza for fall. If I remember correctly, it was "classic crust" sized with pesto, goat cheese, chicken, squash, and pumpkin seeds. Like a Thanksgiving pizza! It was good :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm pretty boring with pizza. I don't really get much on it when I do get it. Most of the time, I just get a plain pizza. Extra cheese is disgusting to me.
I don't eat meat, so that limits things.
When I don't get plain pizza from a pizzeria, I usually get broccoli. It doesn't have any sauce on it, but it has this amaaaazing crushed cube garlic. Oh my god, that is so good. Unfortunately, the slices are way too big and when the slices are way too big, I tend to think it looks disgusting to eat. Kind of weird.
When I get Pizza Hut, I usually get extra sauce, sweet red onions, green peppers, fresh tomatoes, and pineapple with light cheese.
Once I got white pizza with Alfredo sauce (or something like that) and cheese and I don't remember the topping. I don't remember where I got it from either, but that was delicious.

Stuffed crust is amazing, as long as you get that red dipping sauce. I don't know what it's called, it's kind of like the sauce they use for pizza, but not really.
I also like pan pizza because the little bits of texture on the bottom is amazing.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
I only eat margarita pizzas! :) on super thin crust!

speaking of which, RAY was supposed to supply me with one. So can everyone go hate on his profile (Amachi) about what a bad person he is?? I may have starved to death! Good thing I didn't.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Pizza is like the best thing in the world. <3 My favourite pizza restaurants include Pizza Hut and Canadian Pizza. Just entering them makes my mouth water. Unfortunately, Domino's is too expensive here, so I couldn't get the luxury of tasting their pizzas. :(

I usually order pan crust. Pan pizzas are nice and firm, and their crusts are slightly crispy, which I really like. I never tried the other crusts though, so I don't really know how they taste like. I've only heard of tomato sauce for a pizza, but I wouldn't mind trying out other sauces. My favourite toppings are Hawaiian (ham and pineapple are really a lovely combination) and pepperoni (I like its saltiness). And to finish it off, I'd sprinkle the pizza with a dash of parmesan cheese!

Thanks, I really enjoyed writing this, bye! ^^

Last edited:
Years
I discovered last week that I adored feta cheese on pepperoni pizza, so that definitely takes the cake as my favorite :3 Anything with pepperoni is delicious, though; I'd probably never get a pizza without it. I'm not very picky with the crust so long as the above category is filled lmao.

Years
How can you go wrong with classic pep? >_>
Actually I enjoy thin crust super thin. I can't stand the poopy bubble crust. Donno why, I've always hated it. As for toppings I normally get all meat and sometimes I'll add a veggie or two. mainly olives & mushrooms

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I have always hated pizza my whole life. Even more now seeing I wouldn't even eat the dough. I have always hated pretty much all the toppings, especially cheese and pepperoni. Whenever my family used to have it, I just wouldn't eat, or if they were doing homemade, I'd get the dough, cook it and have peanut butter on it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I love thin-crusted pizza, a little bit greasy and super crunchy. Deep dish is mediocre at best but that's what the rest of my family likes.

Usually I just get mushrooms because extra toppings are expensive. But if it's one of those unlimited topping deals, I'll get mushrooms, extra garlic, green pepper, and black olives. And I put a bit of pepper on top.

Back