• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Monthly PokéHoroscopes!

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    Latest Horoscopes:
    :pokeball: Libra, 2016

:t025::t004::t001::t007::t132:​

Hi everyone! :chu:

Whether you believe in this kind of thing or not, this is just a bit of fun.

IRL, I know a tiny bit about astrology and a fair amount about divination - so this will partially be based on what's going on with the planets at the moment, and partially based on pure randomness/chance (which is pretty much how Oracle cards are drawn). I hope you guys enjoy it!

The only rule is: be kind and have fun! I don't believe anyone in this forum would ever be mean, but just so it's been said - let's respect everyone's beliefs here!

PokéHoroscope Spotlight: VIRGO
    Monthly PokéHoroscopes!

It's September, and soon Virgoan Pokémon Trainers will be (or already have been) celebrating their birthday! Have a lovely birthday everyone! :t282: Virgo's ruling planet Mercury is in retrograde this month... which means that Virgoan Pokémon Trainers may experience some general difficulties this month, particularly in terms of communication. Perhaps Game Chat will sound even more scrambled than usual, or your 3DS' connection to the Internet might keep cutting out... but don't let that stop you in your Pokémon adventure!

Lucky Pokémon: Mega Gardevoir
    Lucky Item: Big Root​

:pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Fire Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to get Shiny Pokémon in Wonder Trades this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: Work hard on levelling up your team this month – a tough opponent will challenge you soon!

:t025::t004::t001::t007::t132:

Other PokéHoroscopes

:chu: LIBRA:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Psychic Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to find Shiny Pokémon hiding in tall grass this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: Using a type of Pokémon that you don't normally use will give you an edge in upcoming battles!

:chu: SCORPIO:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Fairy Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You won't have much luck finding Shiny Pokémon this month… but don't give up!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: Using a type of Pokémon that you don't normally use will give you an edge in upcoming battles!

:chu: SAGITTARIUS:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Flying Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to get Shiny Pokémon in Wonder Trades this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: You will have many losses in Link Battles this month… but don't give up!

:chu: CAPRICORN:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Steel Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to find Shiny Pokémon when fishing this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: Give your favourite Pokémon some vitamins – this will give it an edge in an upcoming battle!

:chu: AQUARIUS:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Ground Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to find Shiny Pokémon hiding in tall grass this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: Using an item that you don't normally use will prove very useful in an upcoming battle!

:chu: PISCES:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Electric Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to find Shiny Pokémon hiding in caves this month!

:chu: ARIES:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Psychic Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: You will have many wins in Link Battles this month!

:chu: TAURUS:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Water Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: You will have many losses in Link Battles this month… but don't give up!

:chu: GEMINI:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: Any newly caught Pokémon will befriend you really quickly!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You won't have much luck finding Shiny Pokémon this month… but don't give up!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: A small Pokémon in your possession will have great strength against a large Pokémon in an upcoming battle.

:chu: CANCER:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Fire Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to find Shiny Pokémon hiding in caves this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: Give your favourite Pokémon some vitamins – this will give it an edge in an upcoming battle!

:chu: LEO:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: Any Pokémon will easily befriend you this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to breed Shiny Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: Work hard on levelling up your team this month – a tough opponent will challenge you soon!

That's all for this month! I hope you enjoyed your Horoscope! Until next time!

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Aaaaaaah, nice work here! Loving all the effort you put into this. ^-^ I'm a Gemini, so let's see what I've got...

GEMINI:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: Any newly caught Pokémon will befriend you really quickly!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: A small Pokémon in your possession will have great strength against a large Pokémon in an upcoming battle.

Wow, so that's why I'm always terrible at finding shinies, haha. Coincidence? I think not. xD And interestingly enough, the other two actually suit me as well! I usually put plenty of priority on all of my Pokémon's friendship levels, and I also happen to like winning with small (and cute) Pokémon, such as Bulbasaur! :D

If anyone else wants to comment or discuss on this thread, feel free to fire away! Can't wait to see other people's responses. :3

P.S. I added a "Featured" tag to this thread, so hopefully it'll get the extra exposure it deserves!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Amazing job you did there! I love horoscopes! Now let's see...

:pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Steel Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to find Shiny Pokémon when fishing this month!

Aww, why do steel type Sandshrew not come out before next month? I guess I'll just have to hunt for some cute Magnemite instead.

Also, time to take out my trusty fishing rod, I see! :D

Years
  • :chu: AQUARIUS:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Ground Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Battles: Using an item that you don't normally use will prove very useful in an upcoming battle!
    I love befriending ground type pokemon!

Years
  • LIBRA:
    Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Psychic Pokémon this month!
    Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to find Shiny Pokémon hiding in tall grass this month!
    Luck in Battles: Using a type of Pokémon that you don't normally use will give you an edge in upcoming battles!
    Unfortunately I'm not the luckiest with shinies... outside of getting seven shinies in X that is

Years
  • PokéHoroscope Spotlight: VIRGO
    Monthly PokéHoroscopes!

It's September, and soon Virgoan Pokémon Trainers will be (or already have been) celebrating their birthday! Have a lovely birthday everyone! :t282: Virgo's ruling planet Mercury is in retrograde this month... which means that Virgoan Pokémon Trainers may experience some general difficulties this month, particularly in terms of communication. Perhaps Game Chat will sound even more scrambled than usual, or your 3DS' connection to the Internet might keep cutting out... but don't let that stop you in your Pokémon adventure!

Lucky Pokémon: Mega Gardevoir
    Lucky Item: Big Root​

I'm a Virgo, and it's my birthday today! I used to love the Unova horoscope TV show in B/W.

Hmmm, a tough opponent... I'm guessing that means either Steven, Wally, or one of the Battle Maison sisters! Better start training! (and Wonder Trading!)

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    Hey folks! Slightly later than I intended to post this, but... it's that time again!

PokéHoroscope Spotlight: LIBRA
    Monthly PokéHoroscopes!

I hope you're having a wonderful birthday, Libran Pokémon Trainers! Although Mercury has now gone direct again, we are still experiencing the effects of both Uranus and Neptune in retrograde. This is an excellent time to seek inspiration, tap into your creativity, and indulge innovative new ideas. This could manifest in creating a whole new Pokémon team that you've never used before, designing a new challenge mode to try out with your friends (Nuzlocke's been around a while, time to freshen things up!) or even creating your own fan-Pokes in your spare time. Libra's ruling planet, Venus, is currently in Scorpio - so Libran Trainers might be feeling particularly fearless this month. A great time to take on a new challenge - a gym leader, a challenge mode, or a particularly strong rival trainer!

Lucky Pokémon: Ambipom
    Lucky Item: Dome Fossil​

:pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Poison Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to get Shiny Pokémon on the GTS this month!

:t025::t004::t001::t007::t132:

Other PokéHoroscopes

:chu: SCORPIO:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Water Pokémon this month!

:chu: SAGITTARIUS:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Flying Pokémon this month!

:pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Dark Pokémon this month!

:chu: AQUARIUS:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Electric Pokémon this month!

:chu: PISCES:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Dragon Pokémon this month!

:chu: ARIES:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Dark Pokémon this month!

:chu: TAURUS:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Ghost Pokémon this month!

:chu: GEMINI:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Fairy Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to get Shiny Pokémon on the GTS this month!

:chu: CANCER:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Dragon Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to find Shiny Pokémon when Surfing in the water this month!

:chu: LEO:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: You will find it easier to befriend Ice Pokémon this month!
    :pokeball: Luck in Shiny Pokémon Hunting: You will find it easier to breed Shiny Pokémon this month!

:chu: VIRGO:
    :pokeball: Luck in Befriending Pokémon: It will take a little longer than usual for new Pokémon to befriend you during this month…

That's all for this month! I hope you enjoyed your Horoscope! Until next time!

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Yay, this is back! :D Libra was always my favorite of the horoscope, despite the fact that I'm a Gemini, haha. xP

GEMINI:

A type I don't normally use, eh? Hmm, maybe I should try using Ice-types for a change!

Years
  • Nice to see Ambipom is my lucky Pokemon this month. I've been a fan of that cutie since watching it in the anime.

Back