• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    It looks really well and will fit nicely into his maps.
    Edit:
    The animal crossing idea sounds good. I'm sure it would be cool to try your hand at a different style of tiles.

Years
    Thanks, good to see you are using it. I don't know why, but I like to make small tiles for details.

Anyway, a couple of things before I start on the Animal Crossing tiles: here are some new tiles I made, as well as an smilie set, and an indoor map. Hope you like.

Smilie Set
    More Tiles from Me

Tileset
    More Tiles from Me

Map
    More Tiles from Me

EDIT: Here is a test of my new smilies.
    More Tiles from Me
    I am feeling very dangerous right now.
    More Tiles from Me
    Well, using them isn't exactly efficient, and they are quite big, but whatever.
    More Tiles from Me

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention: You don't have to credit me every time you use them. Just please credit me somewhere if you decide to use them on your bulletin board or whatever.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Great job Alistair! I love the angled screen on the desk, I've never seen that done before - very original.
    You keep improving at such a rapid pace, I cant wait to see what else you come up with.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    The tiles look great! I think that the cpu is the best one though!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Very nice smiley set and tileset, Alistair! There's still something about the television and computer (I think that's a computer) that is odd. I think it's still too dark for some reason... The trees in the tileset are great, too!

Atomic Reactor

the tiles are slick too.
    i think since they are a different style, the colors for the TV are perfectly fine.

Years
    Thanks for the comments, guys. They are really appreciated.
    More Tiles from Me

Anyway, my mouse just broke (USB connector "fell off". Actually, my brother tried unplugging it and yanked the cord a little too hard and in the wrong direction), so I probably won't be able to sprite anything significant for a couple days.
    More Tiles from Me

On a lighter note, happy Valentine's Day!
    More Tiles from Me

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Nice tiles alistar, shame about your mouse.
    I was looking forward to updates.
    The indoor tiles are seriousl Uber, can't wait for more.
    *makes ultra Alistar rombase*

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Great tiles!!!!:)
    Your tiles are one of the best tiles
    i have ever seen!
    Keep it up and i hope to see more tiles from you!!!

Years
    Thanks for the comments, guys (wow, typing at an angle is wierd). I got a new mouse a while ago (actually, the Monday following breakage), but I have not been up to much. Here is a preview of what I have doing lately. This will most definately be finished, as I need to use it as a banner for my band.

More Tiles from Me

When I am done, it is going to say Wicked City, which is the name of my band. I obviously have a bit to do left, but I am dedicating my weekends to spriting tiles for Fangking (which I am no longer going to showcase, seeing as people like to PM me about using them).

Atomic Reactor

how much more do you plan on adding?

Years
    Well, considering it is supposed to say Wicked City, I have to add two Cs, a K, an E, a D, another I, a T, and a Y. Like I said, quite a bit. I have it all drawn out how I want it, but I don't have a scanner.

Atomic Reactor

i meant like, to the city lol.
    i knew you were going to add letters..
    i just didnt know if you were done with the city..

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    Wow! Looks really good! Your band must be lucky to have you to design banners.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back