• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive female gym leader

• Total voters

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
Years
  • When it comes to attractiveness, Skyla wins, but Elesa(From B/W not B2/W2), and Roxanne(from OR/AS) and Sabrina(FR/LG) give her a run for her money. Just my 2 cents.

Years
  • I can't decide between Erika and Sabrina, they're both so adorable.

I mean, how do you compete with these.

Years
  • I voted Elesa (who is the poll leader right now) because there's something about her design as well as being a model that screams "sexy". Especially when it comes to her B2/W2 outfit.

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
    Years
  • AND HERE IT IS 2 10 year old (Or More) GYM LEADERS THAT FULLY GROWN PEOPLE THINK IS Attractive
    ADMINS PLEASE DO SOMETHING And

#SavePokecommunity
    #StopTheCreeps
    #Trump

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    I voted Elesa, but Gardenia is the only one I'd ask out. lol

Also, this needs to include E4 and Champions.... u.u

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • Elesa is fierce. She has the most memorable Gym sequence and character design to me. Great music around her too.

Battling her is refreshingly annoying too. Those Volt Switching Emolga are a pain.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    Winona anyone? I figured Flannery would be one of the most popular picks but Winona is so underrated :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, Skyla is pretty awesome. But Misty is the original bae and I'm a sucker for originals, I suppose! Or maybe she's just simply the best. In the games, that is. Not a huge fan of her anime getup tbh. (she's also really young in the anime and looks more childish than in the games imo)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I always had a hard time reconciling game!Misty and ani!Misty but youre absolutely on point. HGSS Misty especially was :ok_hand:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I always had a hard time reconciling game!Misty and ani!Misty but youre absolutely on point. HGSS Misty especially was :ok_hand:
    :ok_woman: :regional_indicator_o: :regional_indicator_k:

AleXShi1

Keep it real
    Years
  • Probably my favs by order would be:

1st - Elesa from either BW or BW2
    2nd - Skyla
    3rd - Korrina

They all look really great!
    You know they look great when you search them up and you find all those drawings that sexualize them to the extreme

Also Sabrina looks like she into some kinky bdsm sessions or is it just me?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Sabrina, I think. But it's gotta be her original design up to gen 3; I really dig hime-cuts and extemely dislike her look in HGSS. She's serious, smart and...
    into some kinky bdsm
    plus she's psychic. Mordin Solus' comment on "creative use of mass effect fields" springs to mind.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I think Erika has my vote. :]

She has a simple design, but she really is beautiful and has a great wardrobe.

Back