• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most fake Pokemon Card you've ever seen

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    Hi tarantula, thats my Heruga (thats how you spell it). I can't remember where I even got it. LOL :D

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • I got a fake Mew card from my second cousin. It was in some random symbols. You couldn't even read it if you tried.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    EX Dragon Frontiers DOES contain a Fire-type Milotic. However, there is no Water-type Typhlosion.

As for me, I have never come across a fake card, actually, that wasn't 'advertised' as being such (i.e., the fake cards here on this forum). And if I have encountered a fake card, I was probably too young to remember it anyway.​

Years
  • Hm, Probably a person I know that has and plays the Pokemon trading card game ... He had a lot of cards that had the wrong type of pokemon eg; Pikachu was a water type on the card ... He has quit a few of these.

lorelli

Super Hypno Lover
    Years
  • I used to have this fake Wigglytuff...It was bigger than a normal card and the colours were all wrong. My friends thought it was awesome and wanted to frame it.

Also a guy I know has a level 100 Diglett card. xD

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    My friend has this really REALLY fake card.. ._.
    It has a picture of a croconaw with no yellow marks on its head,
    it's called"Arigetsu",
    it has 500 HP,
    its attacks does 150 damage,
    its evolves from Dark Dragonair,
    it says its Dark Dragonite up the top,
    it's colourlees type,
    abd the Pokedex entry is:
    "Sometimes called "The God of Destrucion." Its wings are able to support it iin the spite if its massive weight."

Weird...

..Did anybody see this? Just wondering, since nobody commented on it..

Anyway, I have too many awesome fakes to mention. One of my faves is, a Rayquaza fake my friend traded me. I was supposed to say,

"blah blah *fire symbol* blah blah *lightning symbol* blah blah.."

But instead, it said;

"blah blahblah blah blah blah.."

Ignore the blah blah's. I forget what its was supposed to say.. ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    That card you saw was obviously fake, Shay. The only thing they got right was the Arigetsu part, which is Croconaw's Japanese name. It's a funny card, though. XD​

Pavilion!

Pokemon Legacy Online!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Mine was a Pikachu

Type: Water
    Attacks: Firebomb (656 Damage), pwnhaxor (100 Damage)
    HP: -44

My Brother was so excited when he got this card he wanted 10$ For it :\

Back