• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most forgettable Unova Pokemon

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Well, I never really forget a Pokemon exists, but some are kept in the cold, dark corners of what is my mind.

Maractus - Well, you only see it in the Desert Resort and then... bye-bye Maractus :'(

Beeheyem - Well... I never really forget this Pokemon, but its name always escapes me. I do want to try and use it though :)

Petilil & Cottonee - Meh, just meh. I don't really care for these little guys, so they fade into oblivion.

Basculin - Well, once I completely stopped surfing (and really playing the games (I turned it one the other day and it advanced two seasons :|)) I forgot about this little dude... he should really evolve :/

Stunfisk - Caught one and never saw it again... Wait, where is it in my box anyways? I don't recall ever seeing it after I stuffed it into my box somewhere...

Were there more? Probably. I should start playing the game a little more :|

terminoob

Waffles.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    That heart shaped fish thing (I think it's like Alomomola or something weirdiculous like that), Sigilyph, Foongus and Amoongus. Bouffalant is also one that escapes me from time to time.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Vullaby is one mentioned that I kinda forgot due to never seeing it myself, and its design is a bit 'eh' for me. I suppose the snowflake one to an extent too... Stunfisk however isn't actually forgettable to me because it's unique enough for me to remember it (what with its design and strange derpy animation, heh).

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    In my opinion, Keldeo is the most forgettable Pokemon. I usually do pretty good with remembering all of the Pokemon, and the only reason I would say Keldeo is because of its odd design and typing, and the fact that it hasn't been released yet. I'm sure it will become more memorable once it has its own movie though xD

The Yellow Flash

Flying Thunder God
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Stunfisk, that Luvdisc looking thing, Bouffolant (sp?), and Foongus. I always forget these and most of them. I only really remember Bisharp.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Maractus, snowflake thing, those ugly red and blue karate pokemon, the green + blue/red ugly fishie pokemon, Beeheyem + evo and probably a few more lol.. XD;;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Everyone is hating on Maractus ;___; It is one of my favorite Unova pokemon.

Heatmor is extremely forgettable. I totally forgot about its existence until I ran into one in the wild. I also think Alololmala (@__@) is very forgettable because it reminds me of Luvdisc which is one of my least favorite pokemon.

Years
  • I would say Cubchoo and Beartic, but its just me. I wanna catch them but i forget where they are located and Im too lazy to use the Pokedex lol

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Um... I would say Maractus, I didn't even know what that was until I searched it in Bulbapedia.

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
  • I'd say it's Maractus, because you don't see it with many trainers, and when I do, I go "Who messed with Cacturne?"

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2017
    the only pokemon i ever truely forget is that green plant dinosaur thing that i never even bothered to learn its name and dont feel like looking it up from r/s/e. but up until my friend showed me elgyem in my own game i didnt know he existed.
    and i wish emolga didnt exist, and scraggy too

Years
  • the only pokemon i ever truely forget is that green plant dinosaur thing that i never even bothered to learn its name and dont feel like looking it up from r/s/e. but up until my friend showed me elgyem in my own game i didnt know he existed.
    and i wish emolga didnt exist, and scraggy too

HEY. Don't you be hatin' on da Scraggy!

Most forgettable Unova Pokemon

Speaking of Emolga, that Zebra Pokemon is pretty forgettable to me too.

GingerTom

<--made in 5 minutes :/
    Years
  • Stunfisk... Nuff said
    The only thing I will remember is its derp looking face

ಠ_ಠ

Years
  • I would have to say that purrloin is the most forgettable. They were low level pokes at the beginning and serve no real purpose. No evs are given from them and they are useless for leveling up for the aforementioned low levels.
    I would have mentioned maractus like others have said except I remember it because it was my wifes favorite of the new pokes.
    If I didn't do online battles I would also say sigilyph as I only came across two the whole time I was in the desert resort

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
    Years
  • I still don't get the concept of the big Luvdisc with the confusing name. Alololoma... or something like that.

Back