• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • That could be! Pollen is pretty common too.
    It's just when May hits I'll be waking up with the sniffles

Sirfetch’d

The pollen has finally settled here. The past three weeks have been constant sneezing and watery eyes. I love this time of year but damn my allergies do not...

Years
  • I live in a city so thankfully it's likely not as bad as the countryside. ^^ And there isn't any mosquitoes, I hate those things.

pkmin3033

The countryside isn't THAT bad! I live in a small rural village and I don't really notice any pollen during this time of year or anything. Asides from the oilseed. I HATE the smell of that and there are whole fields of it near my house and the wind inevitable carries it ._.

pkmin3033

There's a fruit farm a little ways down the road from where I live...mostly strawberries I think; it's been a while since I last went in there. They do amazing pastry.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I have a four day weekend, so my goal is to see how fast I can invert my sleep schedule (so that I'm awake all night) and then invert it back in time for school on Tuesday.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    NBA playoffs start this weekend. Speaking of, gonna post a thread in the entertainment section for all interested.

pkmin3033

All I have to do this weekend is the weekly food shopping with mother later on this morning. I'll probably spend the rest of it doing what I usually do. I've got next weekend to myself since my parents are going away to Bristol, though. Something to look forward to~

Years
  • Just the same ol' same ol' for me. Shopping for necessities, staying at home gaming/internetting, and continuing my career/major research.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I can't remember what I was meant to be doing this weekend. I have a massive headache and all I can think of is that I shouldn't have bought batteries from Poundland. That's probably why I have a headache. Thanks for nothing Poundland!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back