• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Never heard of Siblings Day until today, when Facebook exploded with posts. I was even roped in somehow.

Years
  • I forgot about Siblings Day as well, but the Cartoon Network Tumblr page did share a nice Powerpuff Girls-related post to celebrate Siblings Day.

pkmin3033

Sibling Day on the day my little brother is leaving to go back to College for six weeks. Yeah, I can get behind this.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Aw, crap. I should have sent my brother a text message for sibling's day. We do have a good relationship.
    I'm glad that I have a relationship with my brother in which we can randomly text each other about anime, music, etc. I'm glad we share the same interests still. Can you guys say the same about your siblings, too?

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I didn't know there even was such a thing as Sibling's Day. I do have a good relationship with both my brothers, but can't really say our interests are the same.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Not really in contact with my siblings much anymore, but a text message would have been nice to send =( There's always next year, or even a belated one tho, lmao.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I have 3 sisters that I get on well with but none of us had any idea 'sibling day' was a thing.

Sirfetch’d

I didn't know Sibling Day was a thing until I saw it all over Twitter. I have two brothers who I have a pretty good relationship with now so yay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back