• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have absolutely no recollection of posting that. I think I posted a list of the top ten most-liked people, though, which I think you were something like 5th on.

That must have been what I confused the list for.

Still, I don't know why I've become a magnet for likes.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Oh wow I was second on the liked list o: I post too much. But I can't stop. How does one resist posting?

EDIT: and then you realize you are logged in on an alt and your comment looks utterly weird lol

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Still waiting on the posts-with-the-most-likes list because I know my hack's OP is near the top

when i had the community rules post in my name (before jake disabled likes on it) i think it was sat at 80-something

people really like rules huh.

e: okay your hack has 104 never mind. pokémon gaia > pokécommunity rules.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

It's been disabled for ages. There was a reason provided, but I forget what it was.

Years
    It's like we need that member list fixed sometime, but at least there's a name-check feature for those desiring a name change.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The member list was disabled because there are plans to improve it in a few ways. And I guess it sucked enough that we couldn't keep the standard member list around in the meanwhile.

I miss the member list. I used to look at it not only to see who the top posters were and where I fell on that list, but also to make sure that any possible-to-ban names didn't slip through.

pkmin3033

Months ago...something like October last year, I think?

...I have to admit, I used to check the Top Posters and where I was (something like page thirty with 50 members per page. xD) as well. I also used to check on random usernames for possible future name changes before I got this one, which I will probably never swap...unless there is a more magical girl-esque Pokemon revealed for Sun and Moon, anyway.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hacks totes don't count (;

I miss the members list too. All we can do is give the dev team tea and footrubs until a new one comes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back