• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most underrated Pokémon?

Impuulse

sent out Politoed!
Years
    • They/Them
    • U.S.A
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    What is a Pokémon that you love, but you think deserves a lot more attention?

Years
  • Moved this over to Pokémon General, since a question like this isn't always game-oriented and can focus on the franchise as a whole!

But anyways.. for me, Galvantula. It's a good mon in the games and hardly ever used or talked about within the franchise in general. Also Bellossom. Sure, not as good as Vileplume, but still super cute!!

Years
  • Milotic, run max SDef Milotic with mirror coat and it can take any SDef threat. Agasint a volt/turn team with Rotom? Not anymore because Milotic eats that Volt Switch and nukes whatever comes in. 😀 This Milotic set has claimed many souls for me in UU.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Onix! I can't explain why, probably b/c of the simplicity, but Onix has always been one of my favorite Pokemon.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Vanilluxe is one of my favorite gen 5 mons and it's a shame it gets bashed... I don't care that it's just an ice cream cone, it's a hecking cute ice cream cone! I love the smiley face on the back. It also got a great buff with the ability Snow Warning. Fire off perfectly accurate Blizzards!

pkmin3033

Nobody likes Bastiodon and that makes me sad. It's a dinosaur tank. What's not to like?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • The Galar fossils are already extremely divisive, and Dracovish being too powerful competitively doesn't help things. But really, I just love the idea of a creature that can't function properly because of its contradictory nature. Dracovish is exactly that. I guess I have a bias for Pokémon designed by Hitoshi Ariga (that aren't named Alolan Graveler).

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Zangoose. It's a cat-ferret with claws yet it's in nobody's favourite list. Zangoose and Seviper need way more love.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Camerupt, I feel like a lot of people don't like it due to its low Speed and 4x weakness to Water. Its still one of my favourite Gen 3 Pokémon and is one that I've used many times before.

Years
  • Camerupt, I feel like a lot of people don't like it due to its low Speed and 4x weakness to Water. Its still one of my favourite Gen 3 Pokémon and is one that I've used many times before.

ahaha yeah, I have a very lovely shiny one I got from someone here that I mega evolved way back in the ORAS days. it was really good as long as I didn't keep it against water types!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I still stand that Heliolisk is underrated and not talked about lots; it's a happy lizard with traits of both a real life basilisk and fictional basilisk as well as being a frilled lizard that absorbs the sun.

I'm still waiting for a plushie of it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Scolipede. Yeah, its a centipede, but it has a lot of personality and decent stats.

Back