• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • never watched it before but holy shit I LOVE THIS MOVIE
    the crab "did you like my song" as they're escaping fucking killed me

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I missed everything except like 10 minutes worth but that's ok because I got to hear how far I'll go and that is literally the highlight. I am even more confused about this movie after seeing ten minutes of it than I was before seeing it at all lol

I do need to see it still at some point oops. But yes. I came and slightly chatted!

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • I really love Moana. I'm now regretting the fact that I haven't watched it until now. But I guess that's why I like movie streams so much: It lets me share the experience with other people. The animation and visuals were pretty damn good, I really like all the songs (Dat crab song tho) and it actually made me cry.

Also, all that talk about darkness at the start of the movie and restoring a heart was giving me Kingdom Hearts vibes or something. Wouldn't surprise me if it somehow reappears as a world in KH3. If it does...then I'm gonna be SO ready for it. ;3

Oh, and I was GanguEevee on the chat. If it didn't show up as that, then I was probably Crystal. I was the one with the Tanya Deguchaff icon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back