• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr.Fox's Quick Pokemon Trades

Years
  • Err I'll take a look, I can get yuu stuff like Medicham, Bronzong err im not really sure what your looking for... any of them do...??

Pika-Boo

Unhatched Egg
    Years
  • Hmmm - Just received a kadabra off someone - How about a decent Ice pokemon? Like Dewgong or something like that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    You got an electivire / electabuzz you're willing to trade? I've got a zapdos waiting, pm me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Come on guys this dude still needs some legends and from past experience he is a great trader with great deals! I've also noted you require a few items as well Mr.F - I'll see what I can do and try help get them to you! XD

Years
  • Ahh Thankyuu Junior. yuu have been very complimentary in your approach and I hope we can strike up a deal too :) speak soon!!

Renze1992

Water-Type Starter Lover
    Years
  • Hey Mr.Fox, I can give you a magmarizer, zapdos, moltres and articuno. I want a treeko, torchic, leafeon, magnezone and err, latios please. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sure, no problem! ^_^ Do you still need a pineco? I can trade you it for a good eevee =D

Yes I need a Pineco badly!! :), cool ahahaa a good eevee...?? what do yuu mean in particular...?? XD

Hey Mr.Fox, I can give you a magmarizer, zapdos, moltres and articuno. I want a treeko, torchic, leafeon, magnezone and err, latios please. :)

Ahahaa cool, glad to see yuu are interested :), Okayy I would like them actuallyy... Im currently in negotiations for Zapdos and Moltres with someone else and have managed to receive an Articuno but I would mind one of each for my brother actually :D

The only problem is that I can't reallyy get yuu a Latios...don't have any left over that im willing to trade... :/ sorry

Would yuu still be on for trading some of the others...?? Get back to me :)

Last edited:

Renze1992

Water-Type Starter Lover
    Years
  • Yes I need a Pineco badly!! :), cool ahahaa a good eevee...?? what do yuu mean in particular...?? XD

Ahahaa cool, glad to see yuu are interested :), Okayy I would like them actuallyy... Im currently in negotiations for Zapdos and Moltres with someone else and have managed to receive an Articuno but I would mind one of each for my brother actually :D The only problem is that I can't reallyy get yuu a Latios...don't have any left over that im willing to trade... :/ sorry Would yuu still be on for trading some of the others...?? Get back to me :)

ohhh. It's cool. :) i'll change latios to manaphy or groudon. Is that okay?

Years
  • ohhh. It's cool. :) i'll change latios to manaphy or groudon. Is that okay?

Ahh Im afraid I cant offer yuu any of them either :/

What about Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres (Magmarizer being held)
    For a Treecko, Torchic, and Leafeon (holding a Master Ball)

I'll throw in the Master Ball to make it fair :), how does that sound...??

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    I have a Magmarizer, do you have a Adamant / Jolly Gible?

Years
  • I have a Magmarizer, do you have a Adamant / Jolly Gible?

Hmm Im afraid I only have one with a Rash nature, will that do...?? If not dont worry, I have a number of Magmarizer bids currently being negotiated... thanks for the interested though :)

Back