• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Hi there. I use almost all my money to get a Coke Zero with my name on it. XD

Spoiler:

And usual face and stuff.

Years
  • A completely clear and well lit picture in which I reveal my face entirely

Spoiler:

Oh God you have a deadmau5 t-shirt. I have one too, but it's just plain and boring, yours looks awesome.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Me at Fort Carson on July 3 for the Independence Day festivities. Notice the people in the background in their dashing white, blue, and gold uniforms who happen to have the easiest MOS in the entire Army.

I've creeped on a few of your pictures - and how come you're never smiling! :p I think you'd look really good if you smiled :3 Not that you don't now, but y'know. Cheery faces get you places and all that.

Oh God you have a deadmau5 t-shirt. I have one too, but it's just plain and boring, yours looks awesome.

Heh thanks xD I'm surprised you can even tell, that's like in a bathroom mirror in the basement in a back hallway with no light except the one in the room behind me lol. But yeeboi - Deadmau5 is great, gotta respect him from an audio engineering standpoint since I'm basically trying to go down that career path minus the superstardom.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • Decided to dye my hair blonde and it kinda went ginger and I have no money to get a decent toner - I'm hoping to go silver in the long run.

Spoiler:

Ooh. Ooh. Use any purple/violet shampoo. It will strip the brassy colors and whiten it. :) It may not completely fix it until you repeat the bleaching process, but it will certainly help. I used to have silver blonde and have been contemplating about going back.

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I kinda feel ill today :(

Spoiler:

Full-body from a few days ago.

Spoiler:

I was 253lbs and I'm sitting around 218lbs today.

Used to look like this in June 2013:

Spoiler:

Annnddd random pic of my sweetpea :P He's down from 260lbs last May 2013 to 170lbs.

Spoiler:

He used to look like this last year in May:

Spoiler:

On the right.

He's such a handsome boy now :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I kinda feel ill today :(

Spoiler:

Full-body from a few days ago.

Spoiler:

I was 253lbs and I'm sitting around 218lbs today.

Used to look like this in June 2013:

Spoiler:

Annnddd random pic of my sweetpea :P He's down from 260lbs last May 2013 to 170lbs.

Spoiler:

He used to look like this last year in May:

Spoiler:

On the right.

He's such a handsome boy now :)

Congrats to both of you on your weight loss. You both look great!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back