• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Looking good, dude! I always love taking pics in the car for some reason, but I don't know why D; I guess they always turn out as good pictures as you have just proven =]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
One of my Senior pictures that I decided to show.

CAUTION: REALLY FREAKIN BIG
Spoiler:

Nick Jonas don't you have better things to be doing than hanging around on a Pokemon forum? You're semi-famous and you should be working on retrieving your career from the dumpster before the world completely forgets and suddenly it's like "Nick who?"

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You look cool, whiteknight! I wish I had taken a pic with me going 'hi' like you did so we'd have matching pics. :p Oh and pedro smile a little, gosh! You look like you're out for blood! ;;

599692_606622049384079_1272004594_n.jpg

took this in mah room today. Oh and I will reduce weight so I look better. I promise!

blue

gucci
Years
Haven't posted a picture here yet, probably because I'm very finicky in what I like to upload but here's a selfie that I took earlier. A little dark but I like my hair on it soooooooo yeah.

Spoiler:

I'll post a better quality picture if I can find one soon. ;;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Like your hair there, man. Those glasses too. Much more stylish than the ones I wear. Which reminds me. Should perhaps post one with my specs on, yeah?

-runs off-

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Throwback Thursday today. Senior pictures ahooooy! 16-17 year old me looks pretty cool. :)

but i take back the senior yearbook picture thing I said yesterday. I look absolutely horrific in my senior picture. :(

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Throwback Thursday today. Senior pictures ahooooy! 16-17 year old me looks pretty cool. :)

but i take back the senior yearbook picture thing I said yesterday. I look absolutely horrific in my senior picture. :(

Spoiler:

D'aww Megan you look great, but then again you always do! Much better than any senior picture that I ever took, haha. Mine were so bad :I

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hi. I haven't posted photos of myself for a while. I read something about Senior pictures, so I thought I'd throw mine in as well. Back in spring of 2010. I wasn't sure if I showed the middle one in the former "Pictures of You" thread, but I figured I'd give it another go. I took it last summer (2012) so its actually getting older, but I still look exactly the same compare to then & now anyway lol. Sadly, my favorite shirt & sunglasses are no longer "alive." I lost my sunglasses at the bar (smh, I forgot they were on my head when I went!) & my shirt was worn/torn out. The third photo is actually very recent. About 2 weeks ago. I was told to pose as a dork & that's what I did...some dork I am huh? lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Look really good Sector, especially that senior picture.

Speaking of senior pictures, might as well post some of mine even though it's not Thursday. Throwback Friday I guess? I will probably post more on Thursday lol. You get to see me with long hair again lol.

Yeah my dad didn't want to pay for actual proofs so these have watermarks on them. >.>

Spoiler:

These are some of my favorites.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I think... I prefer you with longer hair, AWsquared haha. It makes you look younger and more like what I would go for, but that's just me xP

Years
Aaron, you look way better with that hair IMO (:

Anyways, it's casual Friday, y'all.. and here's another selfie of me without glasses

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh my goodness Sector you remind me of some country superstar like...omg I can't think of his name but he was just as adorable as you are! xD The third picture though... <33

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
guess I will join in too. hahaa. me when I(and my auntie though she isnt in the pic)went to feed the cats. too bad I didnt get a chance to hold one lol(kept running from me)
Spoiler:

And as an offtopic bonus some of my cats. didnt have enought space on my 3ds sd card to take more pics lol
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Lol. I find it funny that I am one of few "blacks" that have posted on this tread(well it doesnt matter as I am part white myself)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back