• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Did I miss John's tonsils? Aww.

Anyway, 8 floors up and so close to the edge. Danger~ (I actually got closer, but I didn't stay there. Kind of didn't want to fall)

Spoiler:

Years
Did I miss John's tonsils? Aww.

Anyway, 8 floors up and so close to the edge. Danger~ (I actually got closer, but I didn't stay there. Kind of didn't want to fall)

Spoiler:

Did you get ...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Vertigo? YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am not sure I really want to put my picture here, but I also would feel like a jerk because I just creeped through everyone else's... So I'll leave it here for a bit, I guess.

Spoiler:

now that's a cutie ;D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Did you get ...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Why did I not see this coming?

And the brief moment I stuck my head over the edge to look down, I definitely felt a little light. I don't think that was vertigo, I think that was just blood rushing to my head or something. Moved back as fast as possible. xD

Sirfetch’d

Spoiler:

o.O This is scaring me just by looking at it, haha. You are much braver than me because there is no way that I would get that close XD

I am not sure I really want to put my picture here, but I also would feel like a jerk because I just creeped through everyone else's... So I'll leave it here for a bit, I guess.

Spoiler:

Glad you decided to post it because you look great :] Keep it here imo :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Did you get ...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

now that's a cutie ;D

Necessary song to go with the joke?

Particularly at this part.

Dipu you're braver than I am.

Spoiler:
You've got a really cute smile and you look really great. Like your sweater. Glad you posted your picture. :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Spoiler:

Is it bad that I think you look a little like Taylor Swift? Wonderful picture!

Years

Spoiler:
I'm gonna follow the bandwagon and say that you look super adorable! <3

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
got my hair plaited today lmao. who says a guy cant wear their hair like that lol
(sure was difficult to take a pic of the back of my hair)
Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Thanks for all of the nice comments, guys :)

It's not bad! I'm not really a huge fan of her, but I don't think she's ugly, haha. I have never had anyone tell me that before, though. Usually I get Winona Ryder, actually.

Perhaps it was the angle of the picture and everything. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My brother let me borrow his iPod to take pictures for a contest on another forum so I also took some sneaky selfies. Also got an actual henley shirt and not one I made myself with an old polo lol.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Took this one earlier and it's clearer but at Office Max.

Spoiler:

Got it for a dollar at a thrift store. Excellent deal if you ask me.

Years
First picture!
I attached the selfiest selfie ever! Using the bathroom mirror of course, though I might have blinded myself.

I love that tattoo lining! I bet it will look amazing after it's done.
Also, what is this nonsense about 'chunkiness', I think you meant to type 'hunkiness'.

Spoiler:

Simply gorgeous!

Sirfetch’d

I attached the selfiest selfie ever! Using the bathroom mirror of course, though I might have blinded myself.

You look really amazing, dude! You shouldn't have waited this long :D

Years
Oh my god Fenneking you're so dreamy :O Your eyes are positively sparkling XD So uh, when are we gonna have that next round of shirtless pics? XD

Years
You look really amazing, dude! You shouldn't have waited this long :D

I am not big on taking pictures, especially just of myself. I rarely ever take them, but I wanted to compare what I looked like with and without facial hair. Right now, I am growing it out a week or so, and seeing which one looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back