• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Spoiler:

Shaved my face last night before my shift began and took this picture right around this time. Glad there's sunlight today.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
This was taken on my Dsi Camera when I was a HS Freshman.
Spoiler:

Now i'm a senior with nothing to do at mah house ;P

Sirfetch’d

Oh ****! loving that tattoo dude. I wish that I had the courage to get one ;~;

Sirfetch’d

I like you hair when it is long Zach! I think it looks really good on ya :D I know though that you probably get frustrated like I do when mine gets long because of how annoying it can be x_X

Honest

Hi!
Years
I was on coffee, then I was off coffee and then I was on coffee again. I was sick, and now I'm dead tired, and tbqh I don't recall much of what I did today, cause I'm exhausted af. I think I turned Showdown into the Harry Potter cast, I vaguely remember that.

Oh, and this happened somewhere along the way:
Spoiler:

Why. When. What. I hate but love my friends so much.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Oh ****! loving that tattoo dude. I wish that I had the courage to get one ;~;

If it helps any it doesn't hurt that much.

I've never been scratched by a cat but that's what it's been compared to and I'd say it's accurate. Just don't go for the ribs lmfao. I'm usually done by about an hour of tattooing though.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
a selfie of me. golly this 3ds camera of mine is crap. and plus due to the lighting of the room I was in It has made me look......dark....when I am much brighter than this. and as for why I am not smilling? their is a time and pplace for everything but not now lmao
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back