• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Spent a fair amount of time hanging out with a friend today~ And went around taking pictures throughout the day :3 Well, only 2 of them made it through XD She took one while in the car and when we went shopping, I got a few things -3-

Spoiler:

Years
    Spent a fair amount of time hanging out with a friend today~ And went around taking pictures throughout the day :3 Well, only 2 of them made it through XD She took one while in the car and when we went shopping, I got a few things -3-

Spoiler:
    I can't even begin to fathom at how cute y'all look <3

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Heh. Normally I don't take pictures with others mainly because I tend to ruin the picture OTL Or I take them in an awkward angle XD

It's funny. For whatever reason I felt like you were a guy for the longest time. Didn't even picture you as a girl until like a week ago when I looked at your gender xD

Years
    It's funny. For whatever reason I felt like you were a guy for the longest time. Didn't even picture you as a girl until like a week ago when I looked at your gender xD

Almost dropped my phone over that comment, LOL. Wait, what? XD My gender has always been female and I have no reason to genderbend. Guess it might be because of my personality...? It's okay, most of my guy friends see me as a "bro" anyway. Bro-zoned OTL

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Almost dropped my phone over that comment, LOL. Wait, what? XD My gender has always been female and I have no reason to genderbend. Guess it might be because of my personality...? It's okay, most of my guy friends see me as a "bro" anyway. Bro-zoned OTL

I think it's because I secretly despise you for coming in and stealing my thunder with the most posts per day. Kinda upsetting :(.
    But I love you anyways.
    But, yeah. It just made sense for me to hate a guy, not a girl.

Years
    I think it's because I secretly despise you for coming in and stealing my thunder with the most posts per day. Kinda upsetting :(.
    But I love you anyways.
    But, yeah. It just made sense for me to hate a guy, not a girl.

Bahaha. Well now that you know I'm actually a girl, there's no reason to hate me :P And I wasn't intentionally trying to steal your thunder >.< I'm sorry! OTL

* feels ignored* Not even a comment on Rainbow Dash...

The picture you posted isn't showing up on my browser, dear D:

Years
    So you know, a good site to get Instagram pictures from is Instagrabbr. Otherwise, they just show up with a broken image.

Holy smokes, I didn't know this site existed until you mentioned it! So much more helpful, instead of going into the Instagram website source code and trying to find the image URL or sending the images to myself XD Thank you~

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm digging that shirt there John. And that jacket of course!

Holy smokes, I didn't know this site existed until you mentioned it! So much more helpful, instead of going into the Instagram website source code and trying to find the image URL or sending the images to myself XD Thank you~

Prettyyyy much what Raine just said. o_o Thanks Aaron!

No problem guys! I've found it very useful.

Now to post selfies of my own to keep this relevant. This was taken as I was watching Twitch Plays Pokemon take on the Elite Four. It was so intense. Especially the battle against Blue.
    Spoiler:

This is my reaction to us beating Blue
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back