• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Found a picture of me in 2012 without a beard and there is no possible way to argue that it looked better that way
    Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Found a picture of me in 2012 without a beard and there is no possible way to argue that it looked better that way
    Spoiler:

With you I think it's more of a lateral move. I would not say you look either better or worse with the beard. You do look older, so if looking old is something people go for then congratulations, you've accomplished your mission!

Tox

fight me
    Years
    LOL you definitely look better/older with the beard imo!
    Thanks! I think beards make a huge difference on most guys.

With you I think it's more of a lateral move. I would not say you look either better or worse with the beard. You do look older, so if looking old is something people go for then congratulations, you've accomplished your mission!
    Well, two years also makes a bit of a difference, maybe. But still, I can't imagine myself going back to zero facial hair at any point unless it's required for something.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Thanks! I think beards make a huge difference on most guys.

Well, two years also makes a bit of a difference, maybe. But still, I can't imagine myself going back to zero facial hair at any point unless it's required for something.

About your beard, I just have only one thing to say.

Mugshot Emporium

Reactions: Tox
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Spoiler:
    You look like a celebrity with the beard, but I can't remember which one and it's bothering me.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    About your beard, I just have only one thing to say.

Mugshot Emporium
    Haha thank you. My beard is my favourite thing I have.

You look like a celebrity with the beard, but I can't remember which one and it's bothering me.
    I don't really see much resemblances other than hair and beard but I've been compared to a few people. Mostly Jack Whitehall, or sometimes Robb Stark from Game of Thrones. Also, Robert Pattinson before I had the beard.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Haha thank you. My beard is my favourite thing I have.

I don't really see much resemblances other than hair and beard but I've been compared to a few people. Mostly Jack Whitehall, or sometimes Robb Stark from Game of Thrones. Also, Robert Pattinson before I had the beard.
    That's who it is! Robb Stark.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years

You just don't want to admit defeat. :P

Because face it, Intoxicated is gorgeous with the beard. Good looking without it too, but damn haha. :P

Reactions: Tox
    Years
    Last weekend, we went to Dallas. I had a pretty good time.
    Spoiler:

PALE BLOG

Spoiler:

two of my older sisters, my nephew, and my nephew's friend

Spoiler:

Lemme take a selfie

Spoiler:

My oldest sister and I today.

Spoiler:

Me mam and I

Last edited:
    Status