• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

You look great and all as always, but you should have bought me that oshy plushie :( It's so cute!

Years
  • Me:

Spoiler:

My shiba inu:

Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Nothing special, just here to share some random photos I've taken. Thought my cars should get some highlights..lol

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'd thought I would join all of you good looking people and post a picture of my very own. I finally shaved and got a haircut, so I thought "ehh, why not".
    Spoiler:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • You know what Slayr? I thought you were asian. MIND BLOWN :D Ginger too :P
    Half ginger, it really looks red in this photo, but it's actually a strawberry blonde. You know, technical stuff. What about my posts made you think I was asian? Or was it just one of those things where you think everyone is asain? XD

Years
  • It's not bad being ginger in America though, I heard it's recessive.

Wanna know why I thought you were asian? Math.

gg

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • It's not bad being ginger in America though, I heard it's recessive.

Wanna know why I thought you were asian? Math.

gg
    Actually, in the next two generations, scientists are saying red-heads will cease to exist. D: I don't really believe it though.

You thought I was asian because I want to get a math heavy major? Stereotypes much? :P

Years
  • Not gonna lie, yes. I saw all that math-related stuff you've talked about and was like "this guy is definitely asian".

My university is racially segregated. I can see it pretty well, since I'm in both the hard sciences and social sciences. Not say that there aren't asians in humanities and social sciences, cuz there are, since we're everywhere.

Years
  • I'd thought I would join all of you good looking people and post a picture of my very own. I finally shaved and got a haircut, so I thought "ehh, why not".
    Spoiler:
    Dude, that's a really good smile you got there :) I wish I was able to smile like that, that's for sure!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Dude, that's a really good smile you got there :) I wish I was able to smile like that, that's for sure!
    Thanks, I took a few photos and chose what I thought was the best one. If I'm going to reveal my face to the world (or most likely, the three people that check this thread), then I'm going to take the best photo I can.

Sirfetch’d

Lobbed off all my hair the other day, so here we go!

Spoiler:

Yes, that's a Giratina on my phone case. Yes, you should be extremely jealous.

You look really good here and yes, I am extremely jealous of that phone case! You should send me one ok? ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back