• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My 3,333rd post

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • I just wanted to say how great Pokecommunity is. You are all very welcoming, accepting, funny, and awesome in every way.

So this thread is about your best memories you have had on PC, whether it be during Get-Togethers, meeting new friends, or laughing at funny threads. What are you thankful for most about PC?

Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The Minecraft server was great. Hope we can do it again one day.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    All my different personas. Getting to know people several times. Being unbanned!!! Asking Cowrie to marry me. IRC. And of course now Discord. <3

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • ROM hacks

also congrats on your 3333 posts! what are you planning to do for your 6666th post?

Thanks!

ill join a satanist cult, summon demons to inhabit the PC administration, seize control of PC, and rule with an iron fist. all for my 6666th post! the post itself will be a thread declaring myself ruler of all PC

Years
  • Talking to everyone on Skype during PC GT11 and the event in general was really fun, that was my first actual integration into the community and I remember it fondly.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • The trade corner (when I have time to play more) and the PC Animal crossing fan club. Loved those guys <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    best self memory would have to be winning member of the year being the lowly member i am

otherwise a lot of jolene moments come to mind that i found hilarious. also any passionate blog posts regarding pc

Back