• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Lime Green

Top Percentage of Rattata
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2012
    i hope im not too late to join ):
    - Favorite Episode: The Cutie Mark Chronicles
    - Favorite Main Pony: Rarity
    - Favorite Side Pony: Vinyl Scratch
    - About Me: When My Little Pony took over 4Chan, my friend told me to watch it so I did and loved it ever since.

Years
  • Say you're in charge of a My Little Pony movie for theaters. What would it be like?

Twilight and Spike go on a trip to Canterlot to meet with old friends and visit Princesses Celestia and Luna. When they arrive they find everyone acting a little funny. None of them seems to remember them. Moreover, they seem unable to speak and they're acting strangely, too. It's almost as if they were… just animals! Twilight and Spike race back to Ponyville, worried that something bad will happen to their friends there, too. Will they make it in time? Will they be able to help their friends? Will they solve The Mystery of the Missing Magic?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Oh I like Scarf's idea of the ponies and everything else becoming just like animals, especially if we only have the Mane 6 left over as being able to talk etc.

Though it would certainly be interesting if slowly the Mane 6 started to lose there own ability to talk leaving one of them to save the day before she cant talk either!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The Mane 6 go to college.

My idea wins. Just thought of throwing that out there since it doesn't look good for a fanfic adaptation.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Hmm...that's interesting, AK47.

Twilight would be the bookworm, Pinkie would be the party animal (party every day and every night), Rarity would be a pompous, yet diligent student, Rainbow would be the jock/athlete, Fluttershy would be...Fluttershy, and would keep to herself, and Applejack...I'm not sure what she'd be in particular, maybe your average college student.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • *Randomly derails thread*

Spoiler:
    This makes sense when you think about it literally.

Spoiler:

*Vanishes in a puff of smoke*

Years
  • Well, now that that discussion's derailed, how would every-pony(did I just say that) feel about an RP over at the Roleplay Corner? If yes, what should the tone be? Light or Dark(if you want my opinion, light. There's way too much pg-17 rated ones for comfort over there)?

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Ohyes, we should totes start an RP over there. I prefer grimdark (or at least in fanfictions) but i can do a light one~

And also, the college idea for a movie is awesome~

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Brony requesting membership!
    - [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Favorite [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Episode[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]: Party of One
    - Favorite Main Pony: Rarity
    - Favorite Side Pony: Cheerilee
    - About Me: I got into MLP:FiM because of my older brother actually, and he and I are loyal fans of the show! I actually own my own couple of ponies, and avidly roam the Ponychan boards!
    [/FONT]

Years
  • I have a little "Evil pony kidnaps everypony in Ponyville" idea thought up, but I'm willing to accept other ideas for the RPG. Go ahead and shoot, anybody who has one.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I had an idea, there's an extremist group called the "Shadow Stallions" who come to Ponyville and later overthrow Princess Celestia. They then split the Elements of Harmony, erase their memories (except Twilight Sparkle who cast a spell before they erased everyone's memories).

The Shadow Stallions later employ a ruthless bounty hunter; the Shadow Eraser to destroy the Elements of Harmony that were collected.

Eh...sounds like a fan-fic rather than an RPG, but we could make it work.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Oooh, an RP sounds like an awesome idea, I'd toss some idea's into the mixing bowl but I'm terrible at that sort of thing.
    If there is an RP though it's likely I'll join, so yeah.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Checking Equestria Daily and ponychan daily really helps with the wait. I thought I'd be suffering until it came out, but it's actually not that bad. It's really fun, too. So yeah. xDD;;

Years
  • Here are some quick ideas you could use for an RP.

• A magic cloud covers Ponyville. None of the pegasuses can clear it away and it's making everything colder each day. The ponies have to find the cause and stop it before everything get buried in snow.
    • All kinds of creatures from the Ever Free Forest are slowly invading Ponyville and causing all kinds of trouble. They have to be returned and all the damage they caused fixed.
    • A gang of griffons arrives and challenges the ponies to a series of physical, mental and magical competitions. They won't take no for an answer, but that doesn't mean they're going to play fair.

Back