• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is, my name is, my name is...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • AWsquared is a name I've used on websites for a while. It's my twitter and tumblr and was my BMGf account till I changed it. AW is the initials of my real name. If you know anything about math , then you should know that the "squared" part comes from "square number" or the product of an integer with itself such as 3x3 or 9x9.

My real name is Aaron, which you can call me that on here, but I prefer AW or AWsquared. In the Bible Aaron was the brother of Moses and the name itself means "mountain of strength". I really like my name, though I sometimes wish it was something else like "Ryan" or my middle name "Paul" . But still, I'm fine with just Aaron.

Years
  • 1) What does your username on PC mean/why did you choose your username?
    I just chose out of the blue, honestly. I was trying another name at the time and it was taken (don't remember which name lol) so I impulsively went for this one. Cirno was always pretty cute to me, even though I've never actually played nor like Touhou. Unfortunately some people assume I'm a fan because of it (and I don't blame them, it was my fault for choosing it XD) so I usually have no clue what to reply back with when someone leaves Touhou-related VMs on my profile. >: I kind of want to change it, but at the same time I feel like it's grown on me and is part of what makes me who I am here on PC.

2) What's your offline name/do you like your actual, offline name?
    My offline name is Janna... some people mispronounce it with a Y instead of a J but other than that, I like it. It's unique, which is a plus, since I honestly can't see myself with a common name. I like to have a name not many have.

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    1) What does your username on PC mean/why did you choose your username?
    -I wanted something to match my personality, and the first word that came to my head was "Silence" because I'm terribly quiet irl. I added 8bit to Silence because Silence was taken and I'm a fan of 8-bit, classic games, even though they were before my time. Thus, 8bitSilence.

-My real name is Austin. I guess it's an ok name, I don't really think about it too much. I'm fine with it, really.

Mentalii

Back
    Years

Mentali is the french for the Pokémon Espeon, my favourite one. And I just added an "i" at the end. On a french forum this is too much simple but here I was pretty sure that nobody would know it, so I guess it sounds a little original for some :3

My real name is Laura. It's pretty common where I live, but I'm ok with it. I wouldn't change it if I could, "Laura" is the only name that go with me.

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
    Years
  • What does it mean?

I've had this handle since I was 16 during the good ol' days at Pika Chat. (Do the math with that one kids...lol...) I had Cheezmeister for a few months before, but, this one seemed more fitting. Madam was sort of like ma'am, respectful, but endearing, and Cheezy was, well....cheesy. lol. I got the spelling from an old Tom and Jerry episode.

Real name?

Uh, no thanks. If we're friends, I'm sure you know anyway.

Though, I'll give you a clue...I'm named after a car. And no, it's probably not the one you're thinking.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • Lt. Col. Fantastic, part of the trio which is the Conquistadors, is my username. My friend GareBear is Lt Col Amazing, and Lauren is Magnificent. (Hey, it was like 8th grade)

My real name is Evan. And honestly only about half the people I know call me that. In french class I'm Vinnie, some of my friends call me Charlie, Chuck, or Chaaaaarrllees. (First name) And here, I'm LCF.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Bloodex really doesn't have a meaning. It's just a name that I made up while I was trying to be fancy. Inspired from Red-X from that old cartoon Teen Titans. Although my friend Borey (BHwolfgang) came up with an even sexier name, Crimson-X. >>

As for my real name... well, I have two, my legal name and my nickname. My legal name's easy to guess, I'm brown. Just take a WILD guess. You'll probably be right. My nickname's Dipu, and everyone calls me that, even my teachers. And I love it, even if it ends up being the punchline out of a few jokes. =P

Years
  • 1. Seeing as I like Ghost Pokemon, and my name is Katie, it wasn't hard to think of a username haha.

2. That being said, I like my real name, enough to put it in my username haha. Of course there's like a bazillion other Katies, but I don't mind.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • My username... doesn't really mean anything. It was more or less a joke suggestion by a friend... and it stuck. I went with Setzer for a while on a forum I've visited since 2004, but Algo Fonix always stuck.

My real name is Corey. I don't really like it, but I don't hate it too much. It's a thing, I suppose.

I wouldn't change anything though. Identity is identity even if you aren't the biggest fan of what you're called.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Perdition Haze is a song by a death metal band known as Disarmonia Mundi. I've decided to use it as my PC username because it's one of my favorite metal songs.

In real life, my name is Ashley. I don't really like it, to be honest, so I may change it sometime in the future (if I get the chance to do so). As for my username, I like it the way it is, so I don't plan on changing it any time soon.

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
    Years
  • My username is: SSJ4Ash, I made it because i am a major DBZ fan and try to mix it in to most stuff. (just a little not a ton)

My real name is Stephen, I kind of like it because of my last name, but some times i wish it my Psuedo name Damon Creed. (only sometimes though)

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    YungKnowledge
    I use yungknowledge because it just another version of my other nickname knowledge. Knowledge is just a name I use when I'm gaming.

I have two middle names. I really used to dislike my the fact that I had to middle names now I just learned to deal with it. My first name is Kiya and it means weed or pot whichever one you want to call it.

And would you change any of them if you could?
    Nope, not at all.

SD.

B E N N I N G T O N
    Years
  • Slim Shady

lol you mean Real name right... whats with the internet talk xD
    anyways
    i like my name; SD
    i rather have people call me by the name SD than my actual name
    which is sam

SD is short and strong, i like that

Back