• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My neighbors are nice.

Years
  • I'm lucky, I live in a fairly quiet street that so far appears to be one of the few places around not touched by vandalism, thug teenagers or drugs/booze.

My neighbours (who are currently on my left) are a couple in their thirties or forties I'd guess. they don't seem to have any kids but they do have two cats and almost always greet me when they see me - but that is about the extent of our discussion.

I have only ever seen the parent of the house that is currently to my right. However her kids seem fairly well mannered so she can't be too bad either I guess.

Actually there are a lot of kids on my street and they all seem to be pretty good considering what a lot of kids are like now. They are constantly all out stuffing about together which can get to be rather loud and annoying at time but they are generally polite and friendly. The whole group of them showed up at my doorstep to introduce themselves not long after the move which was kinda awesome.

The adults on the street mostly keep to themselves, but I like that.

Years
  • I live in a neighborhood where crime is low, though my neighborhood is rather small anyways.. my parents know the neighbors that have lived in our development since before we moved in well, but not as much those who moved in more recently.. and we don't ever have gatherings in our neighborhood either, though we used to back like 10 years ago.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My neighbors are great people. There are a few who are snotty and rude, but I think you get that no matter where you go. However, they aren't always there if we need a helping hand. As for my neighborhood, it's still a fairly new area, and there aren't a lot of crimes and such occurring. There are also cops who live in it too which means everyone who is doing something greats reported or something. They patrol the neighborhood to make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to and not what they aren't.

Most of the kids in our area aren't even in there teens yet. The few that are, have actually been really cool and good people. Not one of them, as far as I know, have committed a crime in our neighborhood.

Years
  • Okay how bout the worst neighbors ever!! On both sides are drug dealers who alway start crap with me. A old man who talks to me like I'm a serial killer.. I have been assaulted by all the drug dealing neighbors. I'm moving in a few days.
    One of my neighbors looks like a serial killer. I think I'd rather be mistaken for one (since I know I'm not) then to be unsure if my neighbor is one. It doesn't help that there are always different people coming over to his house and since it's a townhouse complex they walk right past my front door and window. They probably leave when I'm at work or sleeping. Probably.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • I have a few neighbors.

The ones to the right of my home are couple of 30-somethings who work from home. They are pretty nice and have done well for themselves.

My neighbor on the left of my home is a single father who has 2 children. He works himself to the bone to keep his children out of social services. My snuggle bunny often plays with the kids, which the father is grateful for.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    The couple who lives at our left side seems pretty nice to me. The girl is friendly, funny and talkative, while the guy is a little shy but has a good sense of humor as well. They talk to me when we're outside of our condo units, which is pretty rare, 'cause I don't leave our house that much.

I've never seen the guy who lives on our right side, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    The neighbors beside our house are really people I'm not particularly fond of. In the house on our left lives an older woman and her daughter. The older woman has Alzheimer's and is losing her memory pretty quickly. Her daughter lives with her to look after her, but I don't think it'll be long before the woman will have to be put in an assisted-care home where she can be looked after properly. It is difficult for the daughter who has become very belligerent towards her neighbors. It got so bad that both us and her other neighbor had to erect tall fences to try and prevent her from sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. She's taken to complaining to the city about every little supposed infraction of the city's bylaws (including, but not limited to, how often we cut our lawn -- which no longer exists anyway).

Our other neighbors are actually several, as the building on the other side of us is a three story apartment building. As you can imagine in a city as run down as this, these types of apartments (small and cheap) do not attract the best of tenants. They are loud and obnoxious and it isn't uncommon for the police to be at the building every week.

I can't wait to move. I just have to convince the boyfriend.

Years
  • My neighbours are pretty nice. They'll always stop to say hello and ask how everyone's doing... then again, I've known them all my life, so it would probably be strange if they didn't.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've never seen my neighbors. I only have one since the lot next to mine is empty.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    From skimming through it seems most of you guys have quiet neighbors. You are so lucky. My neighbors are friendly most of the time, but they get really obnoxious some times. And not just the neighbors in my own apartment building. The building next to us is even more annoying. The neighbors in my apartment like to play football in the tiny courtyard where there are motorcycles and the hit them all the time so the alarms are always going off or the hit windows. They have BBQs/parties almost every week with lots of beer pong and loud drunkeness. Every weekend they blast very loud Asian music. Don't get me wrong I like me some Asian music, but I don't want to hear blaring every weekend into the wee hours of the night. Because of these parties people are always taking my parking!!! We have assigned parking according to our garages, but on a daily basis I have no where to park because my neighbors steal it or one of their party guests do. The building next to us have balconies that face our building. One has like 10 birds that chirp all day LONG. Another has cats locked on the balcony meowing for food and another has a puppy, A PUPPY, they leave it out on their balcony while it whimpers from the cold and hunger. When they do play with the puppy it sounds like the kids are torturing it and it's screaming like it's going to die. I can't stand it.

TL;DR
    My neighbors suck.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I don't know anybody that lives on my street, other than the girls who go to a different high school in the area and my brother's friends. I don't even know any of those kids that well and I wouldn't be able to recognize anyone else that lives on my street if I saw them.

fireflystorm

shsl loser
    Years
  • My whole neighborhood, for the most part, is really nice. My neighbors are mostly just elderly people who do a lot of gardening and always ask me how school is going. A lot of the people are a little obsessive over their gardens, too. Oh, but my next-door neighbor has about a million cats which always come over and try to stay in my barn or in my mom's car in the winter. And everyone on the street has at least 2 dogs, so when I try to walk home they're always barking.
    And one of them never keeps their dogs in pens or leashed, so they're always following me home. Otherwise, though, it's a pretty nice neighborhood.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I live three houses down from my friend Ashley, which is great because I can see him all the time.

My neighbours to the right are an old Portuguese couple. They're both very nice - I'm friends with their grandson. They also have a very nice parrot. My neighbors to the left aren't as good. It consists of a single mother with a 10-year-old son and a 4-year-old daughter. The son is a real brat. The mum constantly gossips on the phone with her stupid friends, and said friends visit frequently and they love to gossip. These women drive me insane.

The woman who lives between the old couple and my friend is a single woman with a huge Great Dane. The dog is very friendly.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Since I moved a few months ago, I've never even talked to my neighbors. I don't really know much about them, and they don't know much about me I don't think. One of my frienfs lives close by but I wouldn't call him a neighbor. I find them friendly, they haven't complained about anything that I've done or me coming home late some nights. I think that they are decent, friendly people. I live in a nice neighborhood I would say.

Back