• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Title, my name

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What do you put in your usertitle, and why?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Fair. But nobody has posted in it since May so it's really totally fair for me to make a new one d:

I don't get that mentality. It's not locked, so it can be posted in anytime. I've revived topics myself this way. Not to mention, I've seen mods just move new duplicate topics into older ones. Nothing about it makes sense to me. I've seen nothing but the contrary.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I generally like to make references in my usertitle. Whatever I'm into at any given moment; I don't put a huge amount of thought into it. It's interesting to see if anyone ever gets it or not sometimes. xD

Current usertitle is a reference to the song of the same name from Les Miserables, for example. I think the one I had before this might have been a Toy Story reference but I forget...I don't change it too often.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't get that mentality. It's not locked, so it can be posted in anytime. I've revived topics myself this way. Not to mention, I've seen mods just move new duplicate topics into older ones. Nothing about it makes sense to me. I've seen nothing but the contrary.
    If a topic is less than a month old, it's likely still pretty visible in a section, so we can just use that instead of making a new one.

If a topic is more than a month old, it's likely further back. We don't expect people to dig deep and walk through pages or search. They can revive the dead topic if they prefer, but it's also fine to make a new thread. This seemed the most reasonable way to go about it.

With that out of the way, let's actually talk about the topic of the thread! I have my usertitle mostly to make people know who i am lol. Since I'm called Rika and used to be adventure.

Years
  • This actually reminded me to do something with my usertitle, and that is to...wipe it for now because I can't think of anything relevant to put in.

But it's often home to whatever quotes or song lyrics or even strings of words I think sound neat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    If a topic is less than a month old, it's likely still pretty visible in a section, so we can just use that instead of making a new one.

If a topic is more than a month old, it's likely further back. We don't expect people to dig deep and walk through pages or search. They can revive the dead topic if they prefer, but it's also fine to make a new thread. This seemed the most reasonable way to go about it.

With that out of the way, let's actually talk about the topic of the thread! I have my usertitle mostly to make people know who i am lol. Since I'm called Rika and used to be adventure.

There's still no reason not to merge them. I've put in a request to do so, so I hope it's done.

Sirfetch’d

There's still no reason not to merge them. I've put in a request to do so, so I hope it's done.

that isn't how it works and it will not be done. Stop derailing threads.

Edit: for the actual topic, I generally don't even use a usertitle. I had a cute one to go with my theme but it got messed up when imgur blocked us and I never bothered putting it back. I need to do so...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    for the actual topic, I generally don't even use a usertitle. I had a cute one to go with my theme but it got messed up when imgur blocked us and I never bothered putting it back. I need to do so...
    it actually looks better without it though :3 or maybe you could put the lock picture inside your username code instead, and remove that male symbol, and it'd look perfff

Years
  • Mine is a Peridot quote because that?s my current username. But before that....I couldn?t even tell you the last time I updated my usertitle.

Sirfetch’d

it actually looks better without it though :3 or maybe you could put the lock picture inside your username code instead, and remove that male symbol, and it'd look perfff

I thought about adding it to a little userbar in place of the supporter one but I don't think it would look too great tbh. I'd put it in my username if I knew any fancy coding 8D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I thought about adding it to a little userbar in place of the supporter one but I don't think it would look too great tbh. I'd put it in my username if I knew any fancy coding 8D
    /rolls up sleeves

let's see what we can do

TY

its always something random for a random reason that I cannot disclose cause it's highly confidental so I cannot share why I always have it random

Back