• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace, Facebook, Other?

myspace vs facebook

• myspace

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Facebook; I find; is boring. =/

Myspace... I have one. But, I rarely use it...

Honestly, I'm usually on Dogster or a public forum somewhere. The sites like Myspace, Facebook and such as... get really, really boring.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I don't really know about faebook, but MySpace is pretty cool.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I don't really know about faebook, but MySpace is pretty cool.

yea same here i don't know much about facebook so im voting 4 myspace

I believe MySpace is targetted at younger people, while Facebook is targetted at older people.
    You'll probably see more mature people saying they prefer Facebook while younger people, like the two I quoted will go for MySpace.

Me, I don't really see the point in either, as i'm more of a 'doesn't change my life at all' person.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I use Facebook, it's a lot cleaner and more professional looking than Myspace.
    Some of Myspace's user customizations make me want to puke. D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I only use a site of this type as a way of keeping in contact with people, say if MSN dies or something; and I only use MySpace because most of my friends do.
    Given that the government is wanting the details of everyone on these sites, I'm contemplating the deletion of my account.

Arguing over which one is better is as futile as the so called console wars, although Facebook does appear to be a step ahead.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I havent used myspace, but I dont really like websites that allow 10 year old's to fiddle with HTML and stuff; so Imma stay with Facebook

Since when do 10 year olds know HTML, in the first place?

Also, I bet my DS MySpace will be most popular because that is a fact. MySpace is pretty much the chat monster of the internet...

...AH CRAP!!! *gets MP44*

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I must prefer FaceBook because I have more friends on it and most people are in the "FaceBook" phase these days and I pretty much think that they will be on that phase until they die lol.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    To me, Facebook is easier to use, has a cleaner layout, and appears more modest as opposed to Myspace; not to mention I keep in touch with more people on Facebook.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Neither; call me boring but I don't see the point in social networking sites. Instant messengers are much easier for keeping in contact with friends.

As a disclaimer and before people start jumping on my back, I know that's not all SN sites are about.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I prefer Myspace. It offers more customization, which I love to do. You just have to take the time to learn what looks good and how to do it, otherwise it's just a mess and no one wants to look.

Back