• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace, Facebook, Other?

myspace vs facebook

• myspace

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    TWITTER...that is what I use the most...

I have a facebook, I check that a couple of time a week
    Myspace...MABYE I check it once a week....again...maybe
    Orkut....I check it like once a month just to see if someone might have added me...more people in like brazil use it...not USA
    Raptr...I dont' really have to check it that often...It just tracks what video games I play and updates my twitter with that...
    YouTube..I'm on it constantly...I don't make vlogs or anything, but I comment alot, so I consider it a social networking site..
    Forum....too many to count...I think many forums are like the original social networking sites...
    Err....

I have some more! lol

Livejournal...I've been using that more lately...
    deviantART....Another one I've gotten BACK into recently
    dailybooth....kinda like twitter but with picutres...lol
    Flickr...finally gave in and joined it

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Not into Livejournal, Facebook suits me just fine, but yeah..the changes are bleh. Hopefully they'll realize no one likes it.

Myspace got old fast, so I ditched that in 9th grade.

Years
    I have Facebook, I never really liked MySpace. I didn't use it or anything, I just use to browse the site and thought that it wasn't for me.

Years
    MySpace is for angsty teens, and Bebo is for chavs (sweeping, stereotyped statements FTW), so of the big three social networking sites I use Facebook, and in addition I also use Twitter.

Years
    Haha. I have a Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and a Live Journal.
    I'm only daily on Facebook though. :[
    Yet, I'm addicted to it ! :D

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I have both a MySpace and Facebook, but only use Facebook. Everyone I know has one. MySpace sucks compared to FB mostly because it IS plain and you can't have auto-playing videos and music. MySpace Music is a lame excuse since Pandora.com exists.

Hey, even my grandparents have Facebook profiles.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Ughh just had a little browse of facebook, the new interface is horrific compared to the old one.

Years
    Eh, I have a Myspace but I rarely go on. xD
    To me, it's just a bunch of snobby girls posting fake comments on slutty pictures. Pointless.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Wow this thread of mines is still alive? Sweet...well I haven't been using my myspace lately...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
    Yes, I am part of that group 8D

67367265% of stupid teens make up ridiculous and unfounded statistics for forum sigs (b' ')b

i doubt that many people would care if MySpace died.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    67367265% of stupid teens make up ridiculous and unfounded statistics for forum sigs (b' ')b

i doubt that many people would care if MySpace died.

I would beg to differ on that one...srryz...you may feel that way, but others aren't like you...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I would beg to differ on that one...srryz...you may feel that way, but others aren't like you...

So you agree that 90% of teenagers would be distruaght if myspace died?
    World Censuses show that about 1.2billion people are aged between 12 and 19, ie teenagers.

That's around 108,000,0000 teenagers.

Guess I'm just part of the 120,000,000 who wouldn't die.

Last edited:

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    deviant art and blogspot for me. never liked myspace and facebook for socializing, more into talking and laughing person to person. call me old fashioned

Back