• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help Request] mystery dungeon episode title ideas + natures for certain pokemon

Years
Received 503 errors when checking out Bulbapedia pages of locations and missions. Persisted for a while now. Hinders learning enough about the game to create titles.

it seems they're doing their best to fix the 503 error problem for bulbapedia :3

it says on bulbapedia forums - ''Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed - Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you. ''

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
  • Episode 5: "The Meanies of Life". Plays on The Meaning of Life. Flows better than other sayings. Encounters plenty of meanies in a lifetime too, honestly.
  • Episode 9: "An Eevee on Leave". Liked the similar sounding words. Alternatively, "A Forced Trail for Team Cutetail".
  • Episode 10: "On the Tail of Team Cutetail". Could be interchanged with Episode 9's. Perhaps "Rocky Relations", given Rock Path before Mt. Blaze?
  • Episode 12: "Absolute Zero". References both the cold and Absol.
  • Episode 13: "The Cold, Cute Facts". Learns about the truth of the tale here.
  • Episode 14: "Mankeys of Mayhem". Simple alliteration.
  • Episode 15: "Sniffing Out the Lost Phanpy". Highlights the Phanpy's long nose. Lacked anything better.
  • Episode 19: "Painted Into a Corner". Goes with Smeargle. Chose this over something like "Painted Into a Forest" for higher odds of understanding the reference.
  • Episode 21: "More Blaze than Blasé". Describes a trip up a volcano as anything but blasé.
  • Episode 22: "A Chill Battle of Wills". Alternatively, "A Chill Battle of Skill".
  • Episode 23: "Thunderstorm of the Century"? "Bird's Eye of the Storm"? "Charging Up Mt. Thunder"? "Charging Up to Zapdos"? Shrugs.
  • Episode 24: "The Troubling Arrangement". Calls out the bad situation for Latios and Latias, as well as incorporating The Northern Range.
  • Episode 25: "Finding the Fallen in Pitfall Valley". Fell into Pitfall Valley.

Years
  • Episode 5: "The Meanies of Life". Plays on The Meaning of Life. Flows better than other sayings. Encounters plenty of meanies in a lifetime too, honestly.
  • Episode 9: "An Eevee on Leave". Liked the similar sounding words. Alternatively, "A Forced Trail for Team Cutetail".
  • Episode 10: "On the Tail of Team Cutetail". Could be interchanged with Episode 9's. Perhaps "Rocky Relations", given Rock Path before Mt. Blaze?
  • Episode 15: "Sniffing Out the Lost Phanpy". Highlights the Phanpy's long nose. Lacked anything better.
  • Episode 19: "Painted Into a Corner". Goes with Smeargle. Chose this over something like "Painted Into a Forest" for higher odds of understanding the reference.
  • Episode 21: "More Blaze than Blasé". Describes a trip up a volcano as anything but blasé.
  • Episode 22: "A Chill Battle of Wills". Alternatively, "A Chill Battle of Skill".
  • Episode 23: "Thunderstorm of the Century"? "Bird's Eye of the Storm"? "Charging Up Mt. Thunder"? "Charging Up to Zapdos"? Shrugs.
  • Episode 24: "The Troubling Arrangement". Calls out the bad situation for Latios and Latias, as well as incorporating The Northern Range.

ooh, i like those :3

& i like... "An Eevee on Leave" , "On the Tail of Team Cutetail" , "A Chill Battle of Wills" & "Bird's Eye of the Storm" :>

looking forward to any others :D

Years

hi! how's it going? :>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
  • Episode 1: "It's Ami!". Plays off Mario's catchphrase. Does not mind the current title either, though.
  • Episode 2: "The Pull of Adventure" or "A Confusing Fuse". Probably prefers the latter.
  • Episode 31: "A Wash of a Wish". Visited Wishing Cave to acquire a wish. Probably wished for everything to not have happened. Ends up being a wash. (Contains water as a bonus.)
  • Episode 32: "Seeing No Shadow". Refers to the Groundhog tradition. Signals an early spring upon not seeing a shadow. Symbolizes Gengar's personality thawing and being less cold. Stretches pretty far for it, though.
  • Episode 33: "Murky Memories". For Murky Cave and Gardevoir's memories.
  • Episode 34: "The Odd One Out". For Ami's sickness.
  • Episode 45: "Into the Great Unown". A fairly generic title for Unown.

Cannot think of anything for the other titles. Spends an increasingly long time to think up any more. Bows out from here. (Could not work that satisfactorily into Episode 3's title.)

Years
  • Episode 1: "It's Ami!". Plays off Mario's catchphrase. Does not mind the current title either, though.
  • Episode 2: "The Pull of Adventure" or "A Confusing Fuse". Probably prefers the latter.
  • Episode 31: "A Wash of a Wish". Visited Wishing Cave to acquire a wish. Probably wished for everything to not have happened. Ends up being a wash. (Contains water as a bonus.)
  • Episode 32: "Seeing No Shadow". Refers to the Groundhog tradition. Signals an early spring upon not seeing a shadow. Symbolizes Gengar's personality thawing and being less cold. Stretches pretty far for it, though.

Cannot think of anything for the other titles. Spends an increasingly long time to think up any more. Bows out from here. (Could not work that satisfactorily into Episode 3's title.)

i like the current episode 1 title too :> & i like the current episode 2 title more too :>

& i like those episode titles :D episode 31 title is pretty acurate as they don't meet jirachi in that episode :>

you can work on episode 3's title :>

i'd like to let Cosmega think up some episode titles too, though ^^'

Last edited:
Years

how about some for this one - https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wik...of_Sky_-_Beyond_Time,_Darkness_&_Sky#Episodes ...
i thought that the titles could use some revamping, maybe :>

i want to leave some of the other season for Cosmega, after all :>

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
I think I got some titles for you

Ep 3: "Tied Memories" because of the plot which consists in basically giving a bow to their friend that made her remember the times when she was a human
Ep 36: "Mari-time" get it? It's maritime (sea) and time, beacause the ep is a sea adventure
Ep 37: "Stellar rescue" because they're saving a Cleffa, which in its Pokédex it says that people believe that they came from the skies, and also because their powers are tied to the stars, and, well, it's star-shaped
Ep 38: "Dried Out" because they're in a desert
Ep 39: "Into the South Depths" idk I couldn't think of anything better

Sorry for taking so long to come up with titles. Also I skipped a few bc I didn't have much information on some episodes so I couldn't work out anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
I think I got some titles for you

Ep 3: "Tied Memories" because of the plot which consists in basically giving a bow to their friend that made her remember the times when she was a human
Ep 36: "Mari-time" get it? It's maritime (sea) and time, beacause the ep is a sea adventure
Ep 37: "Stellar rescue" because they're saving a Cleffa, which in its Pokédex it says that people believe that they came from the skies, and also because their powers are tied to the stars, and, well, it's star-shaped
Ep 38: "Dried Out" because they're in a desert
Ep 39: "Into the South Depths" idk I couldn't think of anything better

Sorry for taking so long to come up with titles. Also I skipped a few bc I didn't have much information on some episodes so I couldn't work out anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks for what i did get :3 i like those :D

if you do think of any others, do let me know :>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Understands the difficulty of those last few in Season 1. Bears little significance in the plot. (Snapped up the ones that do earlier.) Draws largely on the location's name.

Will just do a few. Varied these titles more over the first season's "A [insert area] rescue".

• Episode 6 (Apple Woods): "A Few Rotten Apples". Met Team Skull. Spoiled the whole mission.
  • Episode 10 (Amp Plains): "Falsely Charged" or "A Spark of Conflict". Does not know how fitting the first suggestion is.
  • Episode 13: "Kept in the Dark". Kept others in the dark in terms of secrets and also imprisoning them. Describes it as a dark world as well.

Years
Understands the difficulty of those last few in Season 1. Bears little significance in the plot. (Snapped up the ones that do earlier.) Draws largely on the location's name.

Will just do a few. Varied these titles more over the first season's "A [insert area] rescue".

• Episode 6 (Apple Woods): "A Few Rotten Apples". Met Team Skull. Spoiled the whole mission.
  • Episode 10 (Amp Plains): "Falsely Charged" or "A Spark of Conflict". Does not know how fitting the first suggestion is.
  • Episode 13: "Kept in the Dark". Kept others in the dark in terms of secrets and also imprisoning them. Describes it as a dark world as well.

ooh, i like those :> thanks :3

& i like ''A spark of conflict'' with ep 10 :>

looking forward to any others for this season that you might think of :D

Years

hi! how's it going? :>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Kept busy, forum-wise. Invested a lot of time in coming up with new thread ideas. (Becomes harder every time.) Sapped a fair amount of mental energy. Fell behind in responding to threads requiring longer responses outside of Gaming Central and General. Needs to write a new game journal entry soon. Has not thought much about this thread.

Are there any specific episode titles you think are lacking?

Back