• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

impulse~

its possible that doctor or nurse wasnt on any of them, too.

maybe granny is third party since they didnt out yesterday?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • Why me? @TailsMK4

Also hey, sorry for being offline, was busy with school v_v;;

Okay, Neko is really scummy in my eyes now. He was contradicting himself saying that he wants to vote sus, whilst voting gp saying it was a random vote instead of voting who seems scum, then saying he doesn't want to vote who might be town whilst voting gp who could most likely be town????

Also I feel like it's Neko himself who messaged Calzone about being maf to Abby. I know you Amine, that :fufu: is definitely something you include in your messages.

Unless you prove yourself innocent, [##Vote] Neko Maid Kapper

Also RIP Caps, Abby, and gp. Is there even a protective role in this game :thonk:

impulse~

its also possible that you used what you knew about neko to frame him. i dont thin an anonymous messenger would write something that would erase the point of being anonymous.

you have my consent about your suspicion on him, though.
    ##Vote neko maid kapper

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • Yeah, I just realised some people might think I used that as something to frame him, but believe me I'm being honest.

Years
  • I'm just going based on gut feelings right now. Some of us, even before the scenario with Neko happened, thought that Calzone defending L'belle was suspicious. However, since Calzone turned out to be a Townie (the odds were not in our favor), even that alone does not say where someone's loyalties lie.

I have an open-mind, though, and I think I can trust you, Miah, just that the behavior of doing a random vote and not speaking any more on Day 1 was weird. You weren't the only one to do that, though, and I can completely understand how being in school can keep you busy. I recently finished my Master's degree, and that took a lot of effort to do. I'm going to wait until more people post before I really commit to something, though.

##Unvote Miah

Last edited:

Killua

I suppose we have an arsonist considering the flavor text and Naku saying they would choose their own pick for Ho-Oh, but why he'd ever light the doused players this quickly is beyond me (tbh this is probably irrelevant but you never know), btw are all the roles just rng'd between them all or just between the 3 suggested (like is each person guaranteed to have one of their suggested roles in-game {not necessarily used by the person who suggested but just in-game})? And before I forget:
    ##vote Neko Maid Keeper

P.S. Fuck sake I can't believe I forgot to unvote, sorry Calzone, lmao.

EDIT: If Neko is the arsonist it makes way more sense for them to douse rn since there's a good chance they'd be voted off this day.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It was randomly generated among all of the suggested roles from everyone that joined. I had a Cop in my submission and we ended up getting one, though I wasn't the one to get it (at least, I am assuming there isn't a role that more than one person has). The fact the Mafia had a caroler also means that the roles could be mixed among the different parties. Heck, we could have a Third Party Yakuza and we won't know until they strike. So yeah, even though a particular role might be known, it could be for a different side...that being said, that's only one thing to consider. A person's behavior sometimes tells more of a story than the role they get...

Killua

What I mean is if every single person is guaranteed to have 1 role that they suggested in the game instead of just throwing all of their roles together and rng'ing.

Years
  • I already said I wasn't a cop: so I'll just say this. I didn't get any of the roles I had suggested. So I'm also not a doctor or the Yakuza since those are the other two. So yeah, I do see what you were going for there, but no dice, I'm afraid. Rather, maybe think that the roles the person suggested are not one of the ones they got for the game. That may not be entirely the case for everyone, but for me I did not get any of the roles I had suggested.

EDIT: Took a quick look at the people that died so far, and they all had different roles from what they suggested. So that might be a tiny piece of the whole puzzle figured out...

Last edited:

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • i dont really know what to say to defend myself, i guess if im gonna get lynched you'll see which alignment i am :eyes:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm thinking it's maybe L'Belle?

My logic is: most voted Calzone or Neko Maid Kapper. Mafia targeted one that voted Neko Maid Kapper to throw us off the scent and make us think it's them... and then targeted someone that voted for Calzone because L'Belle wanted to stand up for Calzone for defending? Idk there was a point to this then my bird asked for scratches... so if I end up dead idk but yeah those are my thoughts.

##vote L'Belle

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • What I mean is if every single person is guaranteed to have 1 role that they suggested in the game instead of just throwing all of their roles together and rng'ing.

They were all put into a pool and all RNGed, and the alignments for each role were all RNGed as well. So no guarantee that at least one of each person's suggested roles was included. There's also the fact that Ho-oh requested for Naku to submit her roles to include in the RNG, so there's a chance there are unknown roles in the game as well lol

Looking over Abby's posts (Abby was cop), they said two interesting things:
    - the insta-vote on L'Belle to start a discussion
    - the weird "Calzone will kill you allllll" message they said they got from Naku

The Calzone message came at a weird time in the day, I wonder if the random vote on L'Belle was actually from an investigation.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Any
    • Space
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Fuck i dont understand shit
    I need to reread the entire thread
    ##vote noone

Placeholder because net is crap and im on mobile
    Will type thoughts later

Years
    • Age 26
    • Any
    • Space
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Cbf editing so have a double message

While i do have suss feels on neko kapper im also suss about abbys insta lbelle vote on day 1

Bc of that i wanna try killing lbelle bc kappers posts give me a headache on understanding them rn and lbelles the only sort of cop lead we have so far
    ##unvote noone
    ##vote lbelle

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Sorry for the inactivity yesterday. Forgot I was in this game and had a lot of shit to do.

The votes on me however... I find this strange. I kind of don't understand the reasoning but know that I am not mafia. I had a little t?te-?-t?te with someone last night. I don't know who they were and they don't know who I was. But they should prove my innocence.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Sorry for the inactivity yesterday. Forgot I was in this game and had a lot of shit to do.

The votes on me however... I find this strange. I kind of don't understand the reasoning but know that I am not mafia. I had a little t?te-?-t?te with someone last night. I don't know who they were and they don't know who I was. But they should prove my innocence.
    t?te-?-t?te? a/s/l?

so are you claiming jailer?

Back