• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Killua

I mean we could afford to random vote since 2 maf members just died, is there a cultist role in-game?

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
i dont want to vote someone who could be townie

Then why are you voting for GP? I think he's played really townie so far. Voting someone you think is "sus" is far better than an OMGUS.

I'm curious to hear your reads.

Oh **** totally forgot about this. I am not a fan of Day 1 lynching actually
[Vote] No one

You have a person who has stated they will "defend you until they die." Please read up and explain this. And vote please, I think it's safe to say that it's fairly unanimous among the town that no one should abstain Day 1.

Years
I was waiting to see if more people would have cast votes, especially since I counted a tie vote. I asked Nakuzami what would happen in case of a tie vote, and no lynch will occur if more than one person is tied for the most votes. Since I can break the tie, I will change my vote. Since people actually went to the trouble of making a lot of votes for a Day 1 (I certainly have this feeling, cause not voting for anyone means the mafia controls this game, and we don't want to lose that advantage we have now), I feel this shouldn't be wasted. There are actually a few people I'd consider suspect, and while I thought Miah might have been one, Miah is the other tied member...so I'm switching my vote to the other member.

##Unvote Miah
##Vote Calzone407 (Sorry, I thought you were the easy choice and decided to explore other options first just in case)

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Hey, there?s not a lot of time left, but this is the message

?Calzone407 is plotting something, town is in danger if that person lives :fufu:?

Robin

p-pix?
Years
the thing is, i want to investigate those who i think are sus so that i have some kind of proof. gp seem townie yes and iirc i said i'd change my vote if something comes up ##unvote gp.
pressure vote ##vote l'belle i want to hear what you have to say about the club thing, and why is Calzone so adamant on defending you, is it because you're his scum buddy :eyes:

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
reformatting like the other person so the vote counts!! ...mainly because idek where my last post was lol but I defo gave reasoning to vote Calzone somewhere posts back.

##Vote Calzone407

Last edited:
Years
I really doubt Calzone is mafia. I've been wrong before but it'd be really weird for a mafia player to be that overt about their allegiance.

Years

I dunno if you'll take it but Chura probably won't be able to post for a day or so because she's really busy atm and her internet is being unreliable as fuck on top of that. She says she'd be voting to abstain this round anyway though if she was here.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
@Abby's received message re: Calzone, did anyone submit a role that requires for another player to be killed?

the thing is, i want to investigate those who i think are sus so that i have some kind of proof. gp seem townie yes

Yeah I really don't understand this line of logic. How do you plan on investigating those you think are suspicious if you randomly vote someone who in your words seems townie?

Heading to bed, gonna leave a ##vote Neko Maid Kapper based on the above

Killua

I'm going to change my vote to ##neko maid keeper since I feel that the message received is an attempt from a maf telepath to mislead us, they are still sus but I doubt they are actually maf.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Night One

Final Vote Count

Player
Easy Money Sniper
Desox
TailsMK4
Neko Maid Kapper
Kitty
Pecilia
gimmepie
Calzone407
jdthebud
Charlie Brown
Miah
Abby
Nick Wilde
Killua
xDestroy
impulse~
TheCapsFan
L'Belle
Lycanthropy
Ho-Oh
Votes For
Pecilia
N/A
Calzone407
L'Belle
N/A
Miah
Neko Maid Kapper
Abby
N/A
Neko Maid Kapper
N/A
L'Belle
jdthebud
Calzone407
N/A
Neko Maid Kapper
Calzone407
N/A
Miah
Calzone407

If you did vote and have an "N/A" next to your name, that probably means my cute little CTRL+F search didn't find any "##" attached to your vote! Which means I missed it. And with results this close, that probably made a difference, eh?

Additionally, it would be unfair of me to enforce one rule and not the other, so . . . if you forgot to ##Unvote before changing your vote, then the new vote was disregarded. Talk about shenanigans, eh?

The Story So Far . . .

What a fabulous day! There were a few people that didn't really get into the festivities, but for the most part everyone seemed to have a blast tying a noose around one poor sap's neck and giving them a good push!

It seemed for a moment that things would come to a tie . . . but someone messed up their ballot! Or maybe multiple people did, honestly since we didn't look at those ones, we're not sure. With that, it seemed that Neko Maid Kapper was destined for death . . . until some helpful townsfolk pointed out that a select few individuals didn't follow the proper protocol in changing their votes, so Calzone407 was dropped into the noose instead! What an unfortunate way to go out: by technicality.

Another night, another period for everyone to go be all special and do their things. And maybe even more would happen tonight?​

Calzone407 has died! They were a Hitman.

rules

• All Pok?Community rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
  • You may choose to vote for "No One."
  • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
  • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
  • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Easy Money Sniper
gimmepie
Desox
jdthebud
Kitty
Charlie Brown
Miah
Pecilia
Abby
Nick Wilde
Killua
Neko Maid Kapper
xDestroy
TailsMK4
impulse~
TheCapsFan
L'Belle
Lycanthropy
Ho-Oh
Bidoof FTW as TFPTSLBOOIA
Neon Sword as a Caroler
Calzone407 as a Hitman
boop[/URL]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Day Two

Bloody hell!

Literally, look at all this blood. Everywhere! Do you know how long this will take to clean?

First off, someone had stabbed poor Abby, the resident law enforcement, in the eye. Totally dead! What a waste. Who knew what their investigations had turned up now?

And then, not far off from Abby's body, someone had decisively twisted TheCapsFan's head clean off their body, crushing it and then sprinkling the brain matter across the decapitated corpse like meaty sprinkles. At least it hadn't hardened yet. Do you know how much scraping has to be done to clean up hardened brain matter? Eugh.

Finally, someone had burned poor gimmepie to a crisp. What a waste of good pie.​

TheCapsFan has died! They were a Consigliere.

Abby has died! They were a Cop.

gimmepie has died! They were an Amnesiac.

rules

• All Pok?Community rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
  • You may choose to vote for "No One."
  • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
  • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
  • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Easy Money Sniper
Desox
jdthebud
Kitty
Charlie Brown
Miah
Pecilia
Nick Wilde
Killua
Neko Maid Kapper
xDestroy
TailsMK4
impulse~
L'Belle
Lycanthropy
Ho-Oh
Bidoof FTW as TFPTSLBOOIA
Neon Sword as a Caroler
Calzone407 as a Hitman
TheCapsFan as a Consigliere
Abby as a Cop
gimmepie as an Amnesiac
boop[/URL]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Right, so I'm going to assume that there's no protective roles? There should have been one glued to at least one of those members considering how outspoken all 3 of them were during the previous day phase...

Years
Dang, the mafia's out for blood. It makes sense, considering Night 0 did not go so well. We need to find the mafia members, quickly. I'm open to other ideas, but for now I'm going with my initial thought.

##Vote Miah

Last edited:
Back