• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Years
My only line of reasoning so far was that someone with a killing role visited the person about to make the night kill. I am certain that bit is already known or assumed, but that's about all I got. My knowledge on the customized roles people added is about next to nothing. So I'll be doing more listening than talking this time around so that not only do I learn about these roles, but that I can be a little more certain about my approach than in the past. I'll make a vote before the day is up so people can speculate a little more.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Welp.
c67.jpg

Yeah. that's right. I used a car picture. Anyway, nothing anyone has said so far makes sense. To me. rite now. I am tired. had a looping day. I'll try to vote someone later...
Wait a darn second.... THAT'S NO CAR!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
The madness continues, this is great, all mafia reasoning out the window with these roles around haha

Not really - reads are always going to be the most important part of a game.

Also, @ Sawsbuck

Bus driver chooses 2 people and swaps the actions performed on them.

For example: Bus driver Chooses Dave & Mike.

Dave gets invested, Mike gets doctored. However, since the bus driver chose them, mike would be investigated & dave doctored.

As for the ninja serial killer - it's simply a serial killer that can't be seen by a tracker or watcher. I believe it doesn't trigger the bomb or granny too.

EDIT: Looking st the roles, we can rule out a Chef, and the possibility of 2 vigilantes

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For me there's never a use for wasting a d1 with everyone no killing - you'd roleclaimed after gp suggested not to so I parked a vote on you.

As for waiting for investagitave roles - There was multiple sanities suggested, waiting for them's gonna end up unproductive

I roleclaimed after GP posted because I walked away from the laptop before I finished my post (and PC doesn't have live update rip) lol

Fwiw I find the way Calzone is typing to be suspicious so going to throw a vote his way.

[vote] Calzone407

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I roleclaimed after GP posted because I walked away from the laptop before I finished my post (and PC doesn't have live update rip) lol

Fwiw I find the way Calzone is typing to be suspicious so going to throw a vote his way.

[vote] Calzone407

Is misspelling cat really that suspicious?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Is misspelling cat really that suspicious?
"Anyway, nothing anyone has said so far makes sense. To me. rite now. I am tired. had a looping day. I'll try to vote someone later..."

This part. This part seemed to trail a lot as if he was trying to make excuses? I don't know if that's how he talks but it seems like he's trying to explain himself when he doesn't need to.

Also what's suspicious about Aaron's post? The word "madness"?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Not to be a sheep or anything, but I did feel that Rabinov's post seemed a bit like feigned ignorance or an attempt to get a post in to avoid being labeled inactive. I didn't want to bring it up because that is nothing more than a gut feeling and I could easily be wrong.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Ight' had a nice nap. Ho-oh, I meant long day, stupid auto correct changed it. Yes I meant cat, rite was just so I could go quicker. so um... since he voted me, imma vote him, if only to protect myself. (pretty sure he is cult btw)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Ight' had a nice nap. Ho-oh, I meant long day, stupid auto correct changed it. Yes I meant cat, rite was just so I could go quicker. so um... since he voted me, imma vote him, if only to protect myself. (pretty sure he is cult btw)

Wait where did that last part come from lmao

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
ok well because I don't want to get lynched on D1:

[unvote] Calzone407
[vote] Nick Wilde

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Why are y'all voting for someone just because others found them suspicious

There is literally no evidence against him other than a town crier message that could be from any faction + gut feelings

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
You guys seem to think he's guilty... Unvote Ho-ohVote Nick wilde I do like bandwagons

voting Nick wilde just because other people think he's suspicious is not a good look for you. Think for yourself a bit, why do you think Nick is suspicious?

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Oh, yeah gud point. Well, he was told on, and so far, he hasn't stood up for himself. this means either he went to bed,or is guilty. And imma go with the ladder,.unless he himself proves otherwise

Bidoof FTW

Years
Oh, yeah gud point. Well, he was told on, and so far, he hasn't stood up for himself. this means either he went to bed,or is guilty. And imma go with the ladder,.unless he himself proves otherwise

Well, just because he was 'told on' doesn't mean that person is correct, what about his post seems scummy to you that you would agree with their opinion?

Back