• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
2) Krookodile. Because its a (part) Dark type Pokemon. And Krookodile is cool. And it needs a mega evo with Kamina glasses and a cape.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Zekrom is adorable lol

2) Jirachi. I think it qualifies as a cute legendary.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
5) Slowking because Magic Mind

Name 5 Pokemon that shouldn't be the type/s they are and why

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
1) Granbull. Why the hell is it a Fairy type now? I don't see how its a Fairy type at all.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
2. I feel like Amaura should be a Dragon/Ice type rather than a Rock/Ice. It's time we stopped making the fossils part Rock type. maybe I'm wrong. An ice dragon would've been pretty awesome though

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
*cough* Kyurem *cough*

3) Flabebe --> Florges because those things should be part Grass or completely Grass Type

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
4.Kabutops, i feel like he should be a Rocl\Bug type or a Rock\Dark type or a Rock\Steel type...he has SCYTHES for god's sake!

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
*cough* Kyurem *cough*
Oops, brain fart {XD}

5. Goomy. It was looking right at me the whole time, dancing its taunting dance out of spite in my signature. {XD} It and its evolutions are made of goo and sludge. Surely you'd think it'd be a dragon Poison type, but no. GF have to not do what would be pretty awesome...

Name 5 Pokemon that you think would make awesome sports team additions (for a sport of your choice!)

Back