• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
    • Age 47
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    Is it possible to get a hippopotas with sand stream here? or can i breed an hippo egg and get a different ability? I apparently got sand force as ability.

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Is it possible to get a hippopotas with sand stream here? or can i breed an hippo egg and get a different ability? I apparently got sand force as ability.

You should be able to get a different ability. Just keep breeding Hippopotas. Else just catch another one.

Years
    • Age 47
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    thanks.. and yo i got gabite now, should i get sand veil or rough skin? Is sand veil really worth it?

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    and what does ability pill do?

Using the ability pill, you can switch your pokemon's ability. It doesn't work for switching to its hidden ability (I think) and also doesn't work if the pokemon only has a single ability.

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    is it possible to evolve sneasel and rhydon?

Of course it's possible. You can obtain all 721 pokemon in this game. For Sneasel, it should be identical to canon games: level up while holding the Razor claw at night.
    As for Rhydon, you level it up while holding a Protector. As for where to get these items, they're probably somewhere on the ground in Kanto. They're also available in the post game at Six Island's PokeMart.

Years
    • Age 47
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    is there any technique/method in this game to hatch a shiny pokemon?

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    is there any technique/method in this game to hatch a shiny pokemon?
    I don't believe so, since different language pokemon don't exist. You can get the Shiny Charm from one of Oak's aides after you catch 50 pokemon though, which will increase your chances of getting a shiny.

When can you trade eggs between two copies of Nameless Fire Red?
    I assume when you can start trading, so after you get pokeballs.

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    can rayquaza mega evolve here?

I assume so. Probably when it learns Dragon Ascent, but I'm not sure how. Either there's a tutor somewhere, or it learns it naturally, but I'm not sure when.

Back