• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2017
    Hey there, was wondering if you wanted any assistance with this project like map editing, graphics, anything like that. Either way pls PM me, I would like to know all your pointers so I can analyze the changes you made to the game on a hex level. This is very interesting stuff!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2017
    This looks absolutely excellent. Only question I have is whether or not you'll release .inis for it to be compatible with tools? Specifically the Universal Randomiser, but also anything else notable.

And am I able to second Pokemon Firered+ as a name choice? It's concise and to the point - who cares if it sounds similar to Red++?

And I'm not the only one who would love to see your pointer data it looks like

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2017
    Hey everyone, I'm sorry if this is not a right place to post my problem. I just bought an EZ Flash IV for my Gameboy Advance SP, mostly for playing Pokemon Roms Hacks. I got some working but I have no luck with this Rom. I can boot the game to tutorial screen but after that, the screen is black and thats it. I also made a test on 2 emulators, VBA is working fine but No$GBA has the same problem as my Gameboy. If anyone have the solution for this, im really appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
    Years
  • how do you evolve togetic, is there a shiny stone available?

Edit: nvm, you get to buy it on fuchsia city pokemart

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I'm trying to input the vanilla Fire Red cheat code for any wild Pokemon but it isn't working, even on Gen 1 Pokemon like Bulbasaur.

Is there any alternate codes I can use to generate any wild Pokemon?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm trying to input the vanilla Fire Red cheat code for any wild Pokemon but it isn't working, even on Gen 1 Pokemon like Bulbasaur.

Is there any alternate codes I can use to generate any wild Pokemon?

Unless you can make one yourself, no. The pokemon data structure has been completely modified in order to add in the new pokemon. The wild encounter tables have also been altered to account for swarms and all of that. You're gonna have to catch pokemon normally.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Unless you can make one yourself, no. The pokemon data structure has been completely modified in order to add in the new pokemon. The wild encounter tables have also been altered to account for swarms and all of that. You're gonna have to catch pokemon normally.

That's too bad. I was able to get codes working for items and moves (both existing and new ones) so I'm guessing those index values stayed the same.

I don't know enough about hex editing to create my own codes, but all I was looking for is a code to encounter any wild pokemon based on their ID value.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    I hope azurile comes back to update his hack. This hack is seriously the most in depth 365 patch there is, period. I mean he must have some serious hex editing skills to pull this off

Please come back azurile!

Back