• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    Also if the story line, cities and routes in the Nameless Fire Red rom hack are supposed to be similar to the original Pokemon Fire Red how do you get gudra the poke location doc says evolve in the rain but there are not rainy areas as far as I know unless it's on sevi island Which I haven't made it that far yet so if it was a sevi island features it's make science I guess

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    Shiny Stones can be purchased in the Fuchsia City PokeMart. There's a seller not there in vanilla FRLG. Talk to it (I forgot if it's a male or female clerk), and Shiny Stones, in addition to Moon, Sun, Dusk, and Dawn Stones, will be available.

Can someone please explain to me how Swarms work I really want Goomy but I have to get it from a Swarm on R12

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    Probably not, Ash-Greninja's a Gen 7 thing and this hack goes up to Gen 6.

Idk Weather it's in the game or not but Ash-Greninja was definitely gen 6
    Greninja (Japanese: ゲッコウガ Gekkouga) is a dual-type Water/Dark Pokémon introduced in Generation VI. It evolves from Frogadier starting at level 36. It is the final form of Froakie. With the Battle Bond Ability, it can transform into a special form known as Ash-Greninja.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    I've created a list of locations for all Pokemon. I'll place the file in the next zip, but here it is for everyone:
    Spoiler:

Replies:
    Spoiler:

How do swarms work

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    And I'm curious to because I was reading the location doc. For this hack (Nameless Fire Red Project) and it says you get goodra by evolving sliggoo in the rain but this hack follows the same story line and the maps are exactly the same with the exception of of the Hidden Grottos and there weren't any rainy areas on FireReds main story map or post sevi islands as far as I remember please help I'm so confused

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    What are some good poke hacks that feature 2+ I just finished a couple of the ROMs I was playing and need another good time to play any suggestions???

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Idk Weather it's in the game or not but Ash-Greninja was definitely gen 6
    Greninja (Japanese: ゲッコウガ Gekkouga) is a dual-type Water/Dark Pokémon introduced in Generation VI. It evolves from Frogadier starting at level 36. It is the final form of Froakie. With the Battle Bond Ability, it can transform into a special form known as Ash-Greninja.

Can anyone elxplain the sworms please I really want goomy

And I'm curious to because I was reading the location doc. For this hack (Nameless Fire Red Project) and it says you get goodra by evolving sliggoo in the rain but this hack follows the same story line and the maps are exactly the same with the exception of of the Hidden Grottos and there weren't any rainy areas on FireReds main story map or post sevi islands as far as I remember please help I'm so confused

There's no need to double, triple+ post, try to just edit your previous post.
    1. Greninja is a Gen VI pokemon, but the Ash-Greninja form is Gen VII only, so it does not appear in this game.
    2. Swarms occur randomly. Just walk around, someone will call you and they'll tell you that there's a pokemon swarming. When you talk to certain trainers, you'll get their "number", but the game doesn't really say anything. Goomy is post-game only, and you need to talk to Camper Justin on Route 12, who I believe is the camper behind a cut tree.
    3. There's a feature in this hack where certain routes start experiencing rain. I unfortunately cannot remember which routes, I apologise. It might be somewhere in the Sevii Islands since Goomy is only available in the post game.

Levelup movesets follow the ORAS movesets right?
    Since this game was made after ORAS came out, this is most likely true.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    ahh... my PC storage is getting more and more bad eggs

is this normal? or did I do something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Are there any post game battles yet? Battle tower or possible facilities with random pokemon battles?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Has anyone played this without using cheats and still experienced bad eggs or game breaking glitches?

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Has anyone played this without using cheats and still experienced bad eggs or game breaking glitches?

I played the game for a hundred hours or so without cheats and never encountered any major glitches, aside from some broken trainers.

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    How do i get the nuzlock options?

It should be in the Start Menu. Open it and head down to the Battle Option at the bottom, then choose the Nuzlocke Option.
    It might not be unlocked at the beginning of game, but it should be pretty early on.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Also call me stupid but I'm wondering if there is a really clear change early on to know if you installed the hack correctly

Last edited:
    Back