• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Also call me stupid but I'm wondering if there is a really clear change early on to know if you installed the hack correctly

If you check the menu and the last option is "Battle", the patch worked. But honestly, I'm not sure if that's unlocked right away.
    If the starters are Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie, then definitely the patch worked.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Does the shiny charm odds same as the gen 6 games (ORAS/XY). I'm hunting for a shiny ralts right now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2020
    I really wish this worked on mGBA because it looks unreal. Unfortunately, it's the only emulator I will consider using.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2020
    Hello, just a warning that this hack currently only works in Visualboy-Advance, and not in other emulators or on a real GBA. If you try on a real GBA, you get a black screen after the button help screen at the start of the game.

It'd be cool for this to work on real hardware, so please have alook into fixing that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    Is it possible to get gale wings talonflame? Been trying to find oné but no luck. Is it legit just luck based encounter on wilderness or is it a static encounter/gift?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2020
    Hi can you remake this rom hack into emerald version? Without battle frontier, there's basically no post-game to play. Nevertheless, its by far the best rom hack i've seen all this while, its totally what i wanted except its not emerald. Keep up the good work tho!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    Is there a patch for only the nuzlocke settings? If not, could you make one? Sorry for bothering you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2022
    Aqua ring doesn't seem to exist, at least from the few pokemon I've tested via level up and move relearner. I know it's useless to most people, but I guess it wasn't worth the effort to include in the hack. Is there a list of other moves that don't exist? I just wanted to build a stallrein with aqua ring, but swarm is a bitch, so I resorted to trying to use dewgong, but he can't learn aqua ring since it doesn't exist :( .

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hello,
    Can you please tell me where to find Pawniard, I've been searching for it for too long, and the dex is not helping. Also where is the move reminder?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I don't know if you'll see this, but I noticed that one of the selling points is the ability to complete the Pokédex. However, I can't find any wild illumise or hitmonlee, and I took a hitmonchan from the fighting dojo. The same was true with male nidoran for me, but I found the in game trade for those, so I was wondering where I could get those two that I'm missing. Also, are there any other Pokémon like that?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2022
    Hi there.

I was super excited to play this on my Everdrive X5 but I can't seem to get it working.

Has anyone had any success?

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi there.

I was super excited to play this on my Everdrive X5 but I can't seem to get it working.

Has anyone had any success?

Thank you.

This hack has issues booting/freezing on hardware and older emulators. I couldn't get past picking the starter on my own flashcard.

You're better off trying it on an emulator and seeing if it gets past said spot compared to your ED X5.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Question: Where can I find Pokemon like Bellsprout??? I know it's in Route 2 somewhere, but... can it be found in Hidden Grottos???

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Question: Where can I find Pokemon like Bellsprout??? I know it's in Route 2 somewhere, but... can it be found in Hidden Grottos???

Bellsprout is in a grotto on Route 2 but it's probably easier to wait until Route 4 where it's just in the grass.

Back