• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2020
    It's already fixed in the latest version :). Where can I find the Reveal Glass and the DNA Splicers? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

its fixed? now the vs seeker doesn't work at all? i applied the august 3 update patch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    its fixed? now the vs seeker doesn't work at all? i applied the august 3 update patch.
    I think you have an old version. Download the 1.02 patch. I made the OP clearer to cut down on confusion.
    Oh wait - I just realized you're the person who was asking about the level scaling. It didn't come to mind, because that wasn't a "bug," I did it intentionally. No, that has not been changed in the latest upload.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2020
    I think you have an old version. Download the 1.02 patch. I made the OP clearer to cut down on confusion.
    Oh wait - I just realized you're the person who was asking about the level scaling. It didn't come to mind, because that wasn't a "bug," I did it intentionally. No, that has not been changed in the latest upload.

okay i guess ill patch the non aug 3 update (the other one in the patch folder) a scaling vs seeker is better then one that doesn't work at all i guess /:

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    This hack is mindblowing! Btw is the shiny rate higher in this game? Because this:
    Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Got one yesterday & the other today while EV-training. & I haven't even grabbed the Shiny Charm yet :p

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Calling this a hack is an insult. Seriously this a piece of art. AMAZING WORK!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    One more thing, May I get a list of the gifts pokemon and the trades? I've found a few. But, I can't find the rest at all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    okay i guess ill patch the non aug 3 update (the other one in the patch folder) a scaling vs seeker is better then one that doesn't work at all i guess /:
    In the next patch I release, the easy mode won't have a level match.
    Can't trigger mega evolution in double battles
    I can look at this, but I'm not the one who wrote the Mega code, so I'm not familiar with what's going on (gonna be hard).
    This hack is mindblowing! Btw is the shiny rate higher in this game? Because this:
    Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Got one yesterday & the other today while EV-training. & I haven't even grabbed the Shiny Charm yet :p
    Thank you! & nope, you're lucky, for those at least, since the shiny rates match Gen VI (twice as likely as Gen III, but thats still pretty low). However, iirc, the shiny rates in Cerulean Cave and Sevii Islands maps match the Pal Park rate.
    Calling this a hack is an insult. Seriously this a piece of art. AMAZING WORK!!!!
    Thank you very much!
    One more thing, May I get a list of the gifts pokemon and the trades? I've found a few. But, I can't find the rest at all.
    They're already a part of the list (check the key at the top). ctrl + F for (G) and (T) respectively.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    In the next patch I release, the easy mode won't have a level match.I can look at this, but I'm not the one who wrote the Mega code, so I'm not familiar with what's going on (gonna be hard).Thank you! & nope, you're lucky, for those at least, since the shiny rates match Gen VI (twice as likely as Gen III, but thats still pretty low). However, iirc, the shiny rates in Cerulean Cave and Sevii Islands maps match the Pal Park rate.Thank you very much!They're already a part of the list (check the key at the top). ctrl + F for (G) and (T) respectively.

Whoops, didn't see them

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • Why is Freeze Shock a Electric type move and Ice burn is Fire type. If I can clearly remember, both are Ice type moves.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • I´m having a problem with Brock's gym.
    Every time I want to go in, I get a black screen.

Is there a fix for that problem?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    the Pokemons that are achieved through gift defeat E4 do not get to do to catch them or find them
    Thank you

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    How do I get into Saffron City? I've already beat Team Rocket in the game corner,i've already saved the old man from lavender town, and I've already gotten the tea from the old lady in celadon city

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    To get into Saffron city you need to have 5 gym badges.

the trainer after you defeated him says that his pidgey and pidgeotto combo failed.
    he doesn't use a pidgey and pidgeotto.

small typo at fuchsia gym

Attachments

• Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]
      Pokemon Fire Red.png
      8.2 KB · Views: 9
    • Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]
      Pokemon Fire Red01.png
      8.2 KB · Views: 22
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2016
    How often do Grotto's Reset, also do the trainers in Mewtwo's Cave reset for more TMs? Or is it a 1 try thing.

Are the enemy pokemon's IV's and EV's Perfect when playing on expert mode? I assume IVs are perfect, but unsure about EVs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    Liking this Rom base! I have a question and if anyone could answer then it would be appreciated :D I'm wanting to know where i would find the Protector? i have a Rhydon and i'm looking to see if i can evolve it before the Pokemon League

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I can't play the game for some reason, I downloaded it and patched it but when I click on the game its just a white screen. (GBA4IOS on Ipad btw)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    I got a lot of eggs from breeding two pokemons. Some of them didn't get the IV stat pass from the parents when I'm using the power items. Some of them got the IV stat pass though. Is this a bug or is it a matter of chance of passing?
    Where can I teach my pokemon the move giga drain? The move tutor only has mega drain

Last edited:
    Back