• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat! [Now with 20% more Completion!]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • Pat the walls. A textbox should pop up and say,
    "You've found the way to stop Gray Musharna from appearing when cheating!"
    Go inside. There should be a Dream Ball. Take it. Go outside. Talk to the Musharna.

"I have you now!" it will say. A battle will start. You will only be able to battle. Hurl that Dream Ball!
    It will shake once...twice...thrice...caught!...sort of. The Dream Ball just dissapeared into nothingness. Instead of saying "Gotcha! ______was caught!" It will say "Gotcha! Gray Musharna was banished to the Bad Dream World!" Go outside, and hold R while running.

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
  • If you don't hold R, you will fall into a portal to the Bad Dream World. Once you reach the middle of the city, fly to Accumula City. There is a new portal that will suck you into a world where whatever you think comes to life. You enter and see there are bad things in there. You must get the bad thoughts out. The first bad thought that was ruining it was...

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    ...loads of Magikarp. So, you have to think about Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu. Then they will appear and pwn the Magikarp with a STAB'd Thunderbolt. You get hit as well, and you fall on the ground. When you wake up, you begin to think about Ash's Bayleef. It will appear and...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • ...give you an egg. This egg is the only thing in your party. Hatch it, and if it is shiny you may continue. You only have one shot to land this 1 in 8192 chance. If it is not shiny, you are doomed.

Anyways, take your shiny mystery pokemon (because it varies out of all of them, including legendaries) and trade it to a little girl for another egg.

Hatch it. You now should have a Combee, whose sprite is in reverse, and instead of happy faces, has sad faces. now you must...

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
  • Get rid of the next bad thought in the Accumula portal, which involves Gray Musharna, Missingno, and Badegg. Replace your thoughts by thinking of bananas, monkeys, and Kid Icarus. The second one should be gone.

Now you must edit your C-Gear so it shows hexagons, which should be shaped like the Combee. Place the Combee on the screen, and the C-Gear will...

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Liquefy your screen with heat from the CPU usage. But do not worry, it saves automatically.

...Now using a new DS, fly to a city, and you will find that all the sprites of your pokémon are upside-down! But don't worry, this is only a part of the cheat. Now what you do is... (I'm very original aren't I?)

darkpokeball

Years
  • ...fly! There's a new spot at the map called: GLITCH CITY. Fly there, and you will hear nostalgic music that sounds as if they were once from Pokemon REd and Blue. THe map is all screwed up, and it looks like Missingno. has somehow merged with hit. Avoid the weird flashing, glitchy tiles and work your way into doors. Tiles are misplaced, movement permissions are screwed up. Enter the blue door that's on top of three lake edge tiles, surrounded by three top-left pokecenter tiles. In that door, you will see a Gray Musharna. It will say:

"...It's been a while, hasn't it? You can't get rid of me this time...no...you'll never...be able...to get rid of me..."

The music will come to a stop. There is no way out of the cramped room. Your only choice is to walk up to the Musharna, press A, and watch as your soul gets stolen. UNLESS...hold L and get to Musharna in exactly 5.3 minutes. Press A 5.4 times, and then describe a meatball with the words: Magikarp, Nicktoons, and Fever. Once done, the Musharna will talk again:
    "Your soul is blockaded....I would expect no less...from a being as low...as you. Cheater...."

Keep pressing A, and you'll just see more '...' When the amount of '...' has reached 9001, turn off. Turn on. You are now in Iccirus. A little girl will run up to you and say:
    "Help! Those mean Rocket Grunts stole my Deino!"
    You will be given an option of Yes and No. Hit Yes. She will say:
    "They seemed to be heading towards Nimbasa City Gym."

You will get another Yes and No. Hit Yes. She will say:
    "Thank you trainer! Please rescue my Deino!"

Another Yes and No. Select Yes. She will say:
    "Well, hurry!"

Another YEs and No. Select Yes.
    "Sometime today, please?"

Select Yes.
    "Are you even going to rescue my Deino?"

Select No. Then fly to Driftveil. Now you must...

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
  • Run around in circles until you hear a Musharna cry. Then walk 5 steps to the right and the Deino girl will reappear. She will say the words of Gray Musharna: "...you'll never escape me...not even with your puny Bad Dream World trick...I can destroy anything. Sayonara, [player's name]!

You will then see a flying animation. You land back in Glitch City. You are trapped in some sort of Safari Cage. To get out, you must...

Bobbyman46

Brony
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2012
    Go to your bag and use a full heal on the 5th Pokemon in your slot. Then, turn left, right, up, left, right, down and hold L+R...

darkpokeball

Years
  • Your game will automatically turn off. Wait exactly three centuries, then find a hero named Duck Dodgers. Ask him if you can see Cadet, who is a pig-like person. Tell Cadet:
    "Listen up, your life's purpose is right here...in my hand."

Show him the DS. He will be confused, so kidnap him and bring him back to the 21st century through time travel. Now beat on his head repeatedly until he says in a creepy tone:
    "yes yes...my life's purpose...yes yes..."

Hand him the DS, and he will press random keys, chanting the same words over and over. Wait until you reach the 24th century again. Now go retrieve your brainwashed Cadet who now for understandable purposes shall be called 'BrainBrain.' Bring BrainBrain to the Cadet...you will see another you. This other you is the one that kidnaps Cadet in the first place. Tell BrainBrain to kill Cadet. Once done, a paradox will be created, and the game will be confused as BrainBrain edited its commands...yet now BrainBrain never came to be! Your game will sputter out weird noises. FLY to mistaltron. Now you must...

Skystrike

Years
  • Your game will automatically turn off. Wait exactly three centuries, then find a hero named Duck Dodgers. Ask him if you can see Cadet, who is a pig-like person. Tell Cadet:
    "Listen up, your life's purpose is right here...in my hand."

Show him the DS. He will be confused, so kidnap him and bring him back to the 21st century through time travel. Now beat on his head repeatedly until he says in a creepy tone:
    "yes yes...my life's purpose...yes yes..."

Hand him the DS, and he will press random keys, chanting the same words over and over. Wait until you reach the 24th century again. Now go retrieve your brainwashed Cadet who now for understandable purposes shall be called 'BrainBrain.' Bring BrainBrain to the Cadet...you will see another you. This other you is the one that kidnaps Cadet in the first place. Tell BrainBrain to kill Cadet. Once done, a paradox will be created, and the game will be confused as BrainBrain edited its commands...yet now BrainBrain never came to be! Your game will sputter out weird noises. FLY to mistaltron. Now you must...
    Run in circles until the game's textures fail to load. Go through the PokeCenter door, only to fall into an infinite void. In 0.2 seconds, your game will crash. However, if you save at the right time, when the saving finishes, your game will crash. You can however resume the cheat on a new Pkmn Black or White. Do so. Now, in the new infinite void, you will see a house. Go through that house, and...

Bobbyman46

Brony
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2012
    All of the current and previous game proffesors are waiting inside a laboratory inside of the house. Each of them have glowing red eyes and shadows that don't seem to take their shape. Approach Professor Oak and talk to him. He will suddenly let out a high pitched scream that scares all of the other professors. They will start running around the room then disappear. As soon as they do, press A+B+Down. If done right, you will hear a click at the door, as if somebody had locked it...

Skystrike

Years
  • All of the current and previous game proffesors are waiting inside a laboratory inside of the house. Each of them have glowing red eyes and shadows that don't seem to take their shape. Approach Professor Oak and talk to him. He will suddenly let out a high pitched scream that scares all of the other professors. They will start running around the room then disappear. As soon as they do, press A+B+Down. If done right, you will hear a click at the door, as if somebody had locked it...
    Oak will change into Gray Musharna.
    "So...it's time. No more escaping. No more of pushing buttons with split second timing."
    Gray Musharna will inch near you. At that point, go around the room 10 times, and land the 1000 1/2 step exactly infront of the window. Break the window, jump out of it, and...

Jrez

Community Newbie
    Years
  • Red will appear before you on a bicycle and say, "There's no time to explain. Get on." You'll be automatically transported to a long, seemingly endless road as Red continues to peddle on and on. Eventually, he looks over his shoulder at you and says...

NatureKeeper

...open your bag to find a TM Psychic. Trash it and save. Restart, and you'll find another TM Psychic. Trash it and save, then repeat the process for 65536 times. On the 65536th restart, instead of trashing the TM Psychic, attempt to use it. The game will show some glitchy text, then it restarts automatically. Open Mystery Gift, then trash all cards if you have any, and if you don't attempt to find a gift via WFC (download nothing!) then restart. As soon as the title screen starts, press down and L as soon as you can, then you'll find yourself automatically in the game in a black void and you cannot move. Open the PokéDex and close it, then you should find yourself in your house. Move in this order (even if you bump walls), right, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, left, down, up, right, left. Then you will find yourself on the top of a tower. Check your Pokémon team to find a Lv0 Magikarp. Open your bag and you should find a Rare Candy. Feed it to the Magikarp. Then, take a step forward and a Lv100 Ho-Oh appears. You have to defeat it on the first try. Then, after the battle ends, a tree appears. Talk to it and Magikarp will be released. Then, the tree will disappear. Go and speak to the Poké Ball that appears near the tree, then you will obtain an Egg. Then, you will find yourself in the Poffin house in Sinnoh. Talk to the lady, then using the Egg, make a Poffin. Then, walk out to find yourself in the Hearthome Gym. Talk to Fantina, then step one step down and press X within 2 milliseconds to open the menu. Use the Poffin Case, then trash the Poffin you just made. Fantina will now disappear, and a Poké Ball will appear. Talk to it to obtain the "Conflict Flute". Save and as soon as the R in "off the power" appears, pull the cartridge out of the slot. Then switch to a regular DS (DS Phat, LITE WILL NOT WORK.) then put the cartridge with Pokémon Crystal in the GBA slot, then boot up. The DS should explode, but the cartridges should be unharmed. Now, you need a DS Lite, then put the cartridges in their respective slots. On the DS lite menu, a new button at the top left corner will appear. Press it and the DS lite will boot up a totally new game called PõkèmOñ CREY5. Start a new game, then call the player White or Black depending on the game you started the glitch with, then call the rival AX123. Then you will find yourself with a team full of Lv0 ??????. The area itself is very reminiscent of Route 1 of Kanto. Walk in the grass a bit, then get into a battle with a Lv3 Female Pidgey. As soon as you do, pick the move Leaf Blade. The ?????? will keep gaining levels until it reaches Lv100, where it evolves to a Lv2 Mew. Open your bag and give it TM Focus Punch to hold. Now press START to open the menu, X will not work. Choose Save, then you will find two options, both in random letters. Choose option one, and wait until you hear a jingle, then close the DS Lite and pull out crystal, then boot up your DS game. Load the saved game and you'll find yourself in Route 1 Unova with the Lv2 Mew. Teach it Focus Punch, then save and close your game. (You can't use TMs in "Pokémon Crye5") then, plug in crystal again to boot Crey5. The Mew should now be Lv33, and the only move it has is Metronome. Play the Conflict Flute, and you'll find the Magikarp you released earlier. It will transform into Dark Musharna, and it will battle you immediately. The Musharna is Lv80, and has also only Metronome for its moves. You must defeat Musharna, then...

(Longest. Non-fanfic. Post. I. Ever. Posted. O_o)

darkpokeball

Years
  • ...Throw your DS off a cliff that meets the following requirements:
    -at least 100 feet high
    -has an eyeball fifty feet from the bottom

Then buy a Purple 3ds. Go the time machine that obviously exists and go to 1999, December 31st. Now go to the same cliff, and this time, the eyeball should be seventy feet up from the bottom. If not, then slam your head on a rock until the eyeball moves up. There should be a creepy girl at the bottom staring at you. Jump off the cliff. At the bottom, you'll see the DS that you threw from the future. Trade it to the girl for a copy of Pokemon NYellow.

NYellow is a gameboy cartridge. Cram it into the 3ds slot for games, and then boot up the 3ds. Then open health and safety information. You'll see a small sprite of a grayish-dark greenish Musharna, with a line of red coming down from its eye. It will say:
    "FOR YOUR SAFETY, ABORT THE CHEAT RIGHT NOW."

Then press L and R, and press A to continue the conversation with teh Musharna. It will now say:
    "YOUR SOUL HAS BEEN TAINTED AND HENCE IS UNUSABLE FOR MY PURPOSES."

Hold down X and Y, release L and triple tap R, before holding B and tapping the screen. Then press A to continue the conversation.
    "HOWEVER, IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO KILL YOU." the Musharna will say.

Suddenly, you should feel a slight jolt, before all goes black.
    When you wake up, your 3ds should be gone, but you'll notice the real world is now black and white(like an old movie.) Now you must...

Skystrike

Years
  • Find GrayGreen Musharna, as we will call it, in one of those endless chase scenes from old cartoons. Run into the Musharna and everything will be normal. Go buy a new 3DS. There should be a seemingly new one, one with the pattern of a Munna on it. Buy it, insert your copy of Pokemon Black/White (whatever you started this cheat with) and continue your game. Instead of starting wherever you last save, you should start in the Dreamyard. Grey Musharna is there!

Go up to Grey Musharna. He will say, "This ends now. Even my NYellow counterpart couldn't kill you. Goodbye, cheater." Your house will explode unless you take out the game 1 millisecond after the explosion happens. Your house will be fine and the 3DS will explode. Now go to a game store in RL, and spend as many PokeDollars on a 3DS as you can. Go and find a copy of Black 2 or White 2, if you were using Black pick White 2, if you were using White use Black 2. Now...

darkpokeball

Years
  • Boot it up. Choose to be a girl if you're a boy and a boy if you're a girl. Then, get to the first gym. Enter the gym, and then hold L. Exit the gym. You should be in a strange place where every tile is a grass tile from R/S/E in a 10x10 map. There should be a gray Musharna in the middle. There are no wild pokemon.

Talk to the Musharna. It will say:
    "Are you going to rescue my Deino?"

Suddenly, a battle will start. Turn your DS off. TUrn it on and start a new game. You should be in the same place, however instead of a gray Musharna should be a little girl. Talk to her and she will say:
    "...Please...help...me"

The screen will flash white, and then suddenly the little girl will be gone. Hold R exactly 1.32423 seconds after the white flash and then your character should do the escape rope animation and go upwards.

You are now in a map where every tile is just a blank blue space, in a 20x20 map. Gray Musharna will be in the middle. Talk to it and a battle will start.
    It will say: "...You...are....the...reason...my existence....is so....horrible. Prepare...to...meet...your...end..."

You should send out a MIssingno. Now hold A + B, and Musharna will say:
    "There...is...no...use..."

Turn off your DS and put it up for sale on eBay. When Oogilee Boogilee bids $134234 on it, slam your head into the computer screen. When you wake up, you should be in a strange place, a grassy field to be precise. HOwever, the grass has been painted blue. IN the middle, you will see a gray Musharna plush, a trainer plush, and a strange rock in between them. Cut the Musharna open, put the rock into it, sew it back up with blue grass and then kiss the trainer plush. You should faint. When you wake up, boot up your DS.

The Gray Musharna is now a bunch of jumbled graphics screaming how MIssingo. got inside it. Run from the battle, and you should end up in the starting town with whatever starter you chose. However, all the NPC's are missing. Now you must...

Back