• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
  • I'll probably go after one or two people actually react to me speaking, as I noticed in the three rp's after mine I was kind of ignored or brushed over.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Worst case of scenario... Guards come into tavern when the party is planning.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Ok, Poki, that is the most BAD♥♥♥ idea I have heard. That would be epic.
    Would you make like each scene a chapter. That would make a lot of chapters in the beginning, unless u laced all of the intro post together... ill just stop skeptic ol me and leave it to your judgement

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Ok, Poki, that is the most BAD♥♥♥ idea I have heard. That would be epic.
    Would you make like each scene a chapter. That would make a lot of chapters in the beginning, unless u laced all of the intro post together... ill just stop skeptic ol me and leave it to your judgement
    I'll probably start off with separate drawings of each character, with a short description about each, and every one of them. That would be like, uhh, the extra pages at the beginning (or something?), before the actual story unfolds. Then, I'll draw all the scenes w/the dialouge, of course. We'll see how it turns out as I progress, 'cause I haven't done anything, yet. :P
    OMFG DO IT. DO IT NOW, POKI. :D

I would burst from happiness.
    Alright, this idea is gaining supporters. Good, good. :D

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Because we are now, in combat, I have to hand out skills. Just remember this:
    1. Skills are based off profession. Rogue skills will be sneaky, and Mage skills will be... magicky.
    2. Do not spam skills. Only use skills once a turn.

With that being said, I will now hand out skills.
    1. Jamen Egar, <challenger>. Skill: Aimed Shot.
    Description: A powerful aimed shot that has the power to rip many enemies in half. Takes precise aiming to use.
    2. Zane Cortex, OG_Haunter. Skill: Burst.
    Description: A burst of about twenty bullets are shot towards the enemy, killing most enemies.
    3. Nona Ceres, Geras 32. Skill: Vineshot.
    Description: Shoots a vine from user's staff or hand which can either slash through flesh and bone, or throw an enemy into the air.
    4. Alima Palacine Norvus, Pknight96. Skills: Heal, Arrow of Faith.
    Note: Alima starts with two, cause sitting around healing people throughout the game will be no fun.
    Description for Heal: Heals scratches and cuts.
    Description for Arrow of Faith: Shoots an arrow of faith. Does damage and makes quick work of undead.
    5. Dana, Poki. Skill: Flame.
    Description: shoots fire. Incinerates enemies.
    6. Rafiel Valiere, Dreamordestruction. Skill: Sneak.
    Description: Makes yourself unnoticed. However, making a scene, or really doing anything other than walking, will make you noticed.
    7. Titus Lanair, Tyler1616. Skill: Heal.
    Description: ^see above^

Also, it is important to note that zombies can only be killed by headshots.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I can also shoot out fire from my hands, correct? I am able to manipulate fire, after all. Kinda like a firebender, y'know?

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • I can also shoot out fire from my hands, correct? I am able to manipulate fire, after all. Kinda like a firebender, y'know?

Yes you can.

And Pknight, zombies don't spread an undead plague. However, you do not need to edit that out. It is an old wives tale in Kotaria that being bitten by a zombie will turn you to a zombie. This may be because that when a zombie kills someone, they bring the corpse to Shaila to resurrect as an undead servant.
    Also, being bitten by a zombie will infect the wound, so avoid being bitten anyway.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • While you blokes were setting up the plot, you forgot the single most important fantasy RP rule, OF ALL TIME.
    Never Split The Party
    Seriously, I can't believe you guys, like, forgot that. I mean, seriously, you just split the party IN A RP CALLED NEVER SPLIT THE PARTY. Your argument is invalid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back