• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: New Alola forms

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Alolan Vileplume and/or Bellossom so we might finally get a Grass/Fire Pokemon. Bellossom fits Alola perfectly so needs an Alola form.

The fact that it fits Alola perfectly might actually make it less likely to have an Alola form. Only thing I can see them do it make Bellossom taller (it is pretty small) and maybe add some leaves to their hands.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • In my opinion. I look so close to new Alolan legends formes. And... I found sorta connection between KYUREM formes and That formes. What I mean. I'm 90% sure that Necrozma formes can work dirrectly like Kyurem Formes. Why?
    1. Mostly bodyparts are from oryginal Pokemon.
    2. Corrless Apperance is not to be random in my opinion. DNA LINKER PIN may be used on the Necrozma.
    3. What if we can seen GLADION and Sun/moon hero as two new "Heroes of regiion" Lusamine can act like Ghetsis

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    alolan starters
    alola-bulbasaur-charmander-squirtle.jpg

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I would love to see other Gen 1 and 2 Alola forms preferably. I would love to see Alolan Sunflora, Miltank, Dunsparse, or maybe even Octillery!

Years
  • Here is my way of trying to guess what the new Alolan forms could be, based on the type of rules I think Game Freak would set themselves.

The first rule is that they will only select Johto pok?mon.

Spoiler:

This leaves you with this as a potential pool of 29 pok?mon for new alolan forms.

Spoiler:

tl;dr So following that logic, my predictions would be Sentret, Furret, Noctowl, Natu, Xatu, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Slugma, Magcargo, Octillery, Phanpy, Donphan. 13 Alolan forms sounds about right for a generation with fewer pok?mon.

The only problem with all of this is none of those pok?mon will bring the marketing hype of Alolan Raichu, for example. For that reason, I'd be tempted to say either no more alolan forms or GF will have no strict rules and give them out to all sorts of pok?mon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Here is my way of trying to guess what the new Alolan forms could be, based on the type of rules I think Game Freak would set themselves.

The first rule is that they will only select Johto pok?mon.

Spoiler:

This leaves you with this as a potential pool of 29 pok?mon for new alolan forms.

Spoiler:

tl;dr So following that logic, my predictions would be Sentret, Furret, Noctowl, Natu, Xatu, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Slugma, Magcargo, Octillery, Phanpy, Donphan. 13 Alolan forms sounds about right for a generation with fewer pok?mon.

The only problem with all of this is none of those pok?mon will bring the marketing hype of Alolan Raichu, for example. For that reason, I'd be tempted to say either no more alolan forms or GF will have no strict rules and give them out to all sorts of pok?mon.

I can see Phanpy and Donphan being Water types or Ground/Water. Since real life elephants love to drink water.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • ALolan johto startes maybe?

I'm hoping they extend the Alolan forms to non-Kanto pokemon. It seemed like a concept that is gone to waste due to "nostalgia goggles" people had for Gen I.

Here's hoping for my Alolan Crobat.

jombii

Years
  • I'd much rather Johto starters get the megas they deserve, y'know? If Kanto and Hoenn starters can get megas, I'd like for the chain to continue with other starters, as well.

Well, they were reintroduced during Gen VI with an awful focus on Mega Evolution. I just think a nice change of pace can be great for gen II starters.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I would like to see Alola formes from different regions, but as long as we get a decent amount of new ones I won't complain :D

I'm really interested to see if some of those leaks I remember seeing about Sun and Moon end up coming true in this game, such as water Arcanine.

jombii

Years
  • I would like to see Alola formes from different regions, but as long as we get a decent amount of new ones I won't complain :D

I'm really interested to see if some of those leaks I remember seeing about Sun and Moon end up coming true in this game, such as water Arcanine.

let's not forget, fighting-type alakazam.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • I think that this time we may get the alolan forms of pokemon from other generations too!
    or it may also happen that we get the new alolan forms for the kanto pokemon. Possibilities are of many things to happen but i would like to see alolan forms of pokemon form generations other than Kanto!!

jombii

Years
  • I think that this time we may get the alolan forms of pokemon from other generations too!
    or it may also happen that we get the new alolan forms for the kanto pokemon. Possibilities are of many things to happen but i would like to see alolan forms of pokemon form generations other than Kanto!!

Idk why GF did alolan forms exclusive to gen I pokemon anyway. Nostalgia? seemed like a good waste of concept.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Since we're gonna have GS on the 3ds soon, I am in the camp that we might get Gen 2 Alolan Pokemon, which I am all for.

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
    Years
  • Apparently we are getting Pokemon that we haven't seen before so I fully expect new Alola forms.

I am quite certain that there aren't going to be any new pokemon or formes, except that Solgacrozma/Lunacrozma, because if you look at what Masuda exactly said, the wording goes by "new Pokemon that didn't appear in Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon will appear too."

That being said, I think that this simply means that the Alola dex would be expanded in USUM.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Another cool Alola form would be Butterfree, as has been discussed in Battling and Teambuilding, with a bug/dark typing. Butterfree is one pokemon that truly deserves something/anything to help it regain relevance in-game and competitively

Back