• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member in Town!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Hello! my name is Clive.
    i joined here in hopes of finding some new friends to battle/trade with!
    my favourite types are ice, dark, ghost, water, and dragon, though one of my favourite evolution lines is for ralts. i enjoy pokemon based off of dogs, and i really love sinnoh (and gen 4 in general). my favourite starter from sun and moon is popplio!

feel free to ask me anything, and i hope to make at least a couple friends from here! <3​

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hello! Welcome on PC!
    There is a good trade section here, and there is a lot of pretty good person here to battle with/build a team!
    I do battle myself (mostly with RU, NU and UU Pokemon) don't be afraid to ask if you wanna battle! :)

Popplio is a cutie! I'm most excited about its evolutions, have pretty high hopes. =o Welcome to PC Clive!

Forums like these are a good start at making likeminded friends, have any idea on where you want to post yet? I can also recommend you the Pokémon General forum as there are some active type clubs there which might catch your interest so feel free to check that out. n~n

Cheers!

Years
    Welcome to PC, Clive! Popplio's my favorite, too! Popplio bros for life, am I right? Do you battle competitively? Unfortunately, I don't tend to use Ralts or its evolutions much when I play because I tend to stick to Ubers, but feel free to drop a PM if you want a match in Ubers or other tiers! As far as Sinnoh's concerned, Cynthia's my favorite champ, so Platinum's one of my favorite games! I hope you enjoy your time here!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Omg, you seem absolutely precious! ANYWAY, I'm also a huuuuge fan of Gen 4 (it's my favorite), so youve already got points from me.
    AND EVEN MORE POINTS for liking dogs <3 (your avatar is freaking adorable, by the way)
    So basically, if we extrapolate from this data... I think we'll get along well. :]

Welcome, and enjoy your stay here!
    New Member in Town!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Hello! my name is Clive.
    i joined here in hopes of finding some new friends to battle/trade with!
    my favourite types are ice, dark, ghost, water, and dragon, though one of my favourite evolution lines is for ralts. i enjoy pokemon based off of dogs, and i really love sinnoh (and gen 4 in general). my favourite starter from sun and moon is popplio!

feel free to ask me anything, and i hope to make at least a couple friends from here! <3​

Hey Clive! Welcome to PC! I can see we will become the bestest of freinds, looking at you choosing popplio. I see that water is the only starter type that is one of your favourites. Wich starters have you picked so far on the first playthrought?

Have fun on this forum, and I hope to see you around sometime!

Back