• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Myles

Seriously?
Years
  • Hey has anyone translated chiramii's pokedex entry yet ???...We have petty clear screen shots so it won't be that hard.

Bulbapedia says: "They brush each other with their tails as a greeting. They never fail to groom their tails clean."

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • IMO

Chiramii - it's okay, could use a bigger nose, but definitely needs an evolution.
    Munna - It's pretty cute, but it needs more of a face.
    Gear - it's definitely cooler than bronzor, but it still seems like someone without an imagination came up with it.
    Mamepato - a cute, simple pigeon. It looks similar to starly, but how easy is it to design a bird pokemon that looks different without straying from the features of a bird?
    Hihidaruma - i dont even know... i guess its cool that they designed it after a daruma.
    Shimama - very cute
    Meguroko - this one better have a bad ass evolution

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
  • I lol'd at the fire-ape-thing and the piggybank, but the rest look decent. I love the little crocodile/alligator-thing, I'm definitely gonna have that one on my team.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I love Hihidaruma.

[New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

1) He is a Primate (Hihi means Baboon in Japanese).
    2) His grin is hilarious.
    3) His Eyebrows are awesome.
    4) His ability fits my style of battling (Encourage disables all secondary effects of moves, but boosts up the power of all moves).
    5) He is fire type.

I'd just like to quickly say, the new pokemon revealed in d/p/pt were the early pokemon you got in the game were they or were they not?

Chiraamii is number 78 in the Isshu Pokedex:

A pokemon that far down the pokedex wouldn't appear early in the game. You were implying that the new pokemon revealed would appear early, but I doubt they would appear at the first few routes, except for maybe Mamepato.

Chiraamii is being battled at Lvl 21 by a Lvl 25 Pokabu. Chiraamii won't appear wild until around the 2nd-3rd gym.

Even though I don't have a good enough picture of it, Giaru/Gear was fought at Lvl 25 by a Lvl 29 Tsutaaja/Tsutarja in the scans revealing him as a new pokemon. Which means Gear won't be fought until around the 2nd-3rd gym.

Mamepato was being fought at Lvl 9 by a Lvl 15 Mijumaru. Mamepato will appear early.

Meguroko was being fought in a desert at Lvl 18 by a Lvl 22 Mijumaru. He is in the desert right above Hiun City. This leads me to believe that Meguroko will be found early.

Hihidaruma, Munna and Shimama's levels were never shown during a battle.

Last edited:

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
    Years
  • oooooooooooh >=( NOT AGIN they all suck !
    Game freak dont have any ideas >_> realy i hate all of them
    In before "BAAAAAAAAW THE NEW POKAYMANS SUCK BECAUSE THEY'RE NEW GAME FREAK IS OUT OF IDEAS"... oh wait.

Just give it time. I hated that retarded otter thing but now that little freak's growing on me (i'll probably still pick the fire piggie though).

mehappy

The Happiest Him
    Years
  • I'm not really a big fan of the new Pokémon as a whole, it seems like its ventured way too far from the original R/B/Y series Pokémon.
    Each individual new Pokémon seems cool, but looking at them as a whole they are very different from the original 151.
    /nogalstic

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Foreshadowing THAT EARLY?

I should probably explain this. Okay this morning I was looking for tag lines for a summer school project, and I was looking through my leafgreen version talking to trainers to find a good quote. On route 10 (FR/LG only) there's this picknicker and here's what she says:

"The POKeMON here in the mountains are so chunky... I wish there were pink POKeMON with a floral pattern!"
    -PICKNICKER CAROL from pkmn FR/LG

I just wanted to point that out lol. That sounds very similar to the dream eater pokemon Munna. Maybe we should pay more attention to what the trainers are saying in the games more.

Insane85

Bored
    Years
  • That could just be a random line, I doubt they knew what pokemon would go in this gen back then. They have a massive amount of designs at any point, and there would probably be one fitting this description regardless.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I should probably explain this. Okay this morning I was looking for tag lines for a summer school project, and I was looking through my leafgreen version talking to trainers to find a good quote. On route 10 (FR/LG only) there's this picknicker and here's what she says:

"The POKeMON here in the mountains are so chunky... I wish there were pink POKeMON with a floral pattern!"
    -PICKNICKER CAROL from pkmn FR/LG

I just wanted to point that out lol. That sounds very similar to the dream eater pokemon Munna. Maybe we should pay more attention to what the trainers are saying in the games more.
    We're trying to keep all the talk about these new Pokémon in their announcement thread to avoid clutter, so I merged your Munna thread in. n_n

Insane85

Bored
    Years
  • I absolutely love the Zebra and Crocodile, if the croc evolves well, with good stats, there is no way it won't be in my Sandstorm team, and I just like another Motor Drive pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I dont Think Shimama, Gear or Hihidurama will evolve... Sadly... They might have a pre-evo though (except gear)

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • Chiraamii is number 78 in the Isshu Pokedex:

A pokemon that far down the pokedex wouldn't appear early in the game. You were implying that the new pokemon revealed would appear early, but I doubt they would appear at the first few routes, except for maybe Mamepato.

Chiraamii is being battled at Lvl 21 by a Lvl 25 Pokabu. Chiraamii won't appear wild until around the 2nd-3rd gym.

Bringing this up, I have just concluded something. There are mountains in Isshu, right? Well, the montainous place is probably where the 2nd or 3rd gym is. Because chinchillas are naitive to the Andes Mountains, so they will probably appear there.

Last edited:

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
  • Well we all know Ash will get a Mamepato at some point...he always gets the bird and keeps it with him throughout his travels.

I can see Ash going for Tsutaaja, he's really on a roll with grass-types. He'll probably pick up the others eventually though, too.

The girl of the anime? Whomever she is, I think I heard it's not "White" - will probably go for Mijumaru because of his plushie-ness. xD

I also think I heard they're dropping Brock either for awhile or forever. I hope neither, the anime is crap and his being a pervert is the only thing that makes me watch it. I could see Brock getting the ape-creature and it charging or punching him everytime he's being a pervert though. xD

Back