• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen *NEW* Pokemon HG/SS Demo Gameplay!

Toughest Gym Leader In Johto?

• Falkner

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Bugsy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whitney

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Morty

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Chuck

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Jasmine

• Pryce

• Clair

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    did he just turn the running shoes off and on? what's the point in that?

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • His Totodile had waterfall????
    Can Totodiles even learn waterfall? He shouldn't have that hm yet 0.o
    His pkm are like 12 lvl's higher than all trainers 0.o
    I think he gamesharked/AR'ed.
    And also, does your starter pokemon not evolve??

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024

ALSO GUYS THE SECOND OPTION in the Pokémon menu lets you recall the Pokémon following you. :P (I'm making an assumption since that's what the label says.)

Wait what? In the video I can see three options (like usual...)
    Tsuyosawomiru - see summary
    Narabikae - change party order
    mochimono - items

Unless I'm looking at the wrong thing...
    Though it does annoy me in all these demo videos no one has ever thought of changing their party order to see how if it does anything...
    I'd also like to see at what point cyndaquil suddenly appeared behind the girl as it wasnt there in the beginning.

Edit: Lol just watched a different video, and the starter just randomly came out of the nothingness between the player and that scientist guy when he started walking. Shame there's no little red flash or something.

Years
  • Lol just watched a different video, and the starter just randomly came out of the nothingness between the player and that scientist guy when he started walking. Shame there's no little red flash or something.

I'm assuming that the same thing would happen if you entered/exited a building or something. Since he spawned in the middle of the route, it acted like he just entered an area. It wouldn't make sense for the Pokémon to be in the void when you enter a building or on the door when you exit it, right?

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
  • The remixed music sounds really good, also it looks like navigation on the pokemon and bag menu's is a lot better for these games since you are using the bottom screen for them also having running shoes on at all times will come in handy.

Lance

Aww,they need to add levels to trainers and wild pokemon D:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Aww,they need to add levels to trainers and wild pokemon D:

Once again, It's a demo. The levels are low so people will get through the demo quickly, and other people in line won't have to wait long.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    Hopefully no one has spotted/said this but can we see a difference here? Minor, drastically?

If anything a handful of Pokemon from Pokemon D/P to Pokemon Platinum got minor edits/color changes while we see here a major difference in appearance.

*NEW* Pokemon HG/SS Demo Gameplay!

You think others will have their back sprites changed?

If anything he looks so cute now! A change for the better!

Years
  • Hopefully no one has spotted/said this but can we see a difference here? Minor, drastically?

If anything a handful of Pokemon from Pokemon D/P to Pokemon Platinum got minor edits/color changes while we see here a major difference in appearance.

*NEW* Pokemon HG/SS Demo Gameplay!

You think others will have their back sprites changed?

If anything he looks so cute now! A change for the better!

I noticed Cyndaquil looked different when I saw the video. ^_^ I like it better, too. I might actually use Cyndaquil this time. ^_^

I'm happy we got to see Soul's sprite in action. I'll definitely play as her. ^_^

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    Thank god the sound is so much better on the new vid.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver Update

Here is a Couple of Links to Videos Showing New Pictures For Heart Gold & Soul Silver
    Including The Newly Designed Pokemon Center and The Official Japanese Box Cover Front & Back, Take A Look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6-xOg5FfqI - 3 New Pictures.
    &
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWyX4hYuNJQ - Official Pokemon Soul Silver Box.

Also, Latest Pokemon Sunday Episode Including Kanto Confirmation with Gameplays of Kanto
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yedjPhmreu4

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    poketerra hasnt been updated those 3 pics are old he added them when he first made the soul silver demo

Back