• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohappy

AIPOM!
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    I have a question for you Treecko. I've been comparing this new version to the old one, and you've come a long way, nice progress. Anyway, what other features will you do to make this hack stand out from the other Ruby hacks? And I can't wait until you reveal the big idea!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hey folks, I'm back. I was planning on taking the hacks with me, and I did. Unfortunately, my grandparents wouldn't let me use the computer. Well, I'm home now so I'm getting back to work on the hacks. Expect more updates on Tuesday when I return.

And sohappy, one of my new features to the game is that I added realtime to it. This means that you can use the realtime, and the "Internal battery has run dry" thing at the beginning is gone! I'm trying to give these hacks my best effort. I have more things to show you on Tuesday, so until then, see ya.

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • First post, first time I've found a hack that I'm majorly looking forward to the beta on :) Just a bit curious though, Will Subomi be able to evolve all the way in the beta or full version (when they come out =P), or just stay Subomi/Roselia? :)

Also: Keep up the great work :D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • realtime... Now I know why you changed to Ruby... Well, it sounds pretty good, I wonder if you plan to make morning/afternoon/night and all of those things (and events that happen during a certain moment). I'll wait till Tuesday to see what else you have...

But I'm sure it'll stand out higher than the rest!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    First post, first time I've found a hack that I'm majorly looking forward to the beta on :) Just a bit curious though, Will Subomi be able to evolve all the way in the beta or full version (when they come out =P), or just stay Subomi/Roselia? :)

Also: Keep up the great work :D

Yes, it will be able to evolve all the way. I'm using every D/P Pokemon in these hacks.

Thanks for the support everybody. I'm working really hard to improve the hacks the best way I can. I've been thinking about different things I can do for the games, and I think I'm doing pretty good. *Gives myself a pat on the back*

And zel, about the morning/afternoon/night feature, I've been thinking how to do that. Still nothing but I'm working on it. It would be a pretty cool feature. Well, back to work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Hope the beta comes out soon! The screenshots are brilliant, and the plot's going to be an enjoyable one. Oh if only those Shinou starters were the actual starters...oh well! At least you got D/P in the game, I'm happy!

2Scribble

I post therefor I am
    Years
  • You've done an excellent job of ripping the sprites from D/P and putting them together in this game. Not to mention you gave it all an intriguing storyline. When this is finished it'll become a permanent part of my library

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • Treecko is busy so he asked me to post a screenshot. So here you go:

(NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Guess where this is:D

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    am...dont know :D
    amm...cheerygroove ?

yep:D
    anyway nice screen

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • Weird I can see it perfectly:paranoid: . Anyway can't wait for the big update on friday Treecko. I may post more screen later, tomorrow:rambo:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Thanks for posting that Blackandy. That's some nice mapping you did. That's right guys, Blackandy did that, not me. I look forward to Friday just like you guys. I'm going somewhere special...but I'm still gonna post the update here. The end of the month is on it's way. Hope you guys enjoy what I got to offer. I've stopped working on the hack so that I could fix any glitches in the beta I'm going to release. So when the time comes, back to work on it. See ya soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back