• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Haha thanks, its supposed to be pyjama ash (the first episode)
    hatless + bagless kanto ash, hatless kanto ash, kanto ash, hatless + bagless hoenn ash, hatless hoenn ash, and hoenn ash XP
    I have no idea why I did so many XP

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2007
    I dont know how to use this hack though...I only know how to work roms that go with winrar

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I really like what youve done with this treecko! Im impressed ^^;
    do you still need all the animations of the dp heroes in all the positions? (bike, running, surfing, etc?) I think this has come pretty far and it deserves some more new tiles from me =D

EDIT: heres a few characters Ive made in my style.
    the guy/girl/kid template is there. you can just mess with the colours to give them different colour hair/clothes/whatever
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

yes that is misty and oak and ash =/

EDIT AGAIN: also I have some inner tiles but not many so you might prefer to just stick to the ones you have now.

(NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun
    wow nice job awesome! those do look like pokemon moon/sun graphic characters and where did you learn to make them?

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    From what I know, there will be all three kinds of grass.
    Not three. More than that, but it won't be messy. See the hack will have 4 islands, and each will have their own graphics.
    The game looks awesome, but I have a question: Are the shadows beneath the players in the overworld sprites or are they seperate events?
    The shadows are apart of the sprites. Every overworld will have them.
    I really like what youve done with this treecko! Im impressed ^^;
    do you still need all the animations of the dp heroes in all the positions? (bike, running, surfing, etc?) I think this has come pretty far and it deserves some more new tiles from me =D

EDIT: heres a few characters Ive made in my style.
    the guy/girl/kid template is there. you can just mess with the colours to give them different colour hair/clothes/whatever
    Thanks bud, they look absolutely amazing!
    Some awesome sprites, as always, Kyledove. I suppose Treecko will need the sprites for running/bike and so on, right? (Well, at least I want to see my character doing all of those things with the corresponding sprite :P)

I hope that when you release the beta it'll be good enough to deserve its über (I've been saying this for a lot of time already, have I? :laugh:)

I just wish you the best for your scripting experience!
    Man, I hope so too. But that's not my main goal.:D You should know what I mean. and it looks like you're one of my biggest competitors. Oh yeah, and thanks for the scripting support. I'm getting there. I've been studying alot. The commands are tough, there's more than I thought. But who knows, I might be modest about my scripting ability.:badsmile:
    I dont know how to use this hack though...I only know how to work roms that go with winrar
    Read the thread named "Before playing a hack" That might be why you can't play. I'm pretty sure that'll help you.

And hello to everyone again. I got a bit of a problem. No, the hack's fine. It's just my phone line has some kind of problem. Hehe, so does the neighbors.:badsmile: But I have to save the patch on a floppy disk or CD and come back to my cousin's house. But I hope the phoneline will be back soon. It better or I'm not paying the bill.:P

Anyways guys, I spoke with my buddy Kyledove. I'll just say expect some new things changed since the preview. I'll say no more. I got alot of ideas, but don't want to spoil you. So, I'll see you later.

Shining Shadow

I Am Not Being Overdramatic!!!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2007
    Ooh! Counting down the time untill we get something better than a purple lab and a guy in a wall, heh... Keep up the great work Treecko!

Pokemon_X

Trainer
    Years
  • Trecko doesn't suck

hehe(the signs)
    don't be too hard on yourself. i would be happy just to know how to make the changes you've already done

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • This is probably one of the best hacks i've ever seen...
    Top 3, this is 2, first is LiquidOcean, sorry.

Keep this going Treeckolv.100 and team, i think it's Galaxy Productions, right?
    Will there be different waters (like new tiles for water) ?

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Will there be different waters (like new tiles for water) ?
    Yes there will.

You guys, I haven't been able to post here as much because I got alot going on. It's nothing to get concerned about though, the hacks are fine. It's been a blast working on them. I've changed alot and got help from the group alot, it's turning out nicely. When I was editing the hack a bit, I completely changed it on an accident.:nervous: But luckily there was a backup. I'll post some new screenshots tomorrow when I return, hope you like. Alot has changed, you'll see.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • Hey!

Friend, these sprites of the fourth generation of pokemon are mine, indexed and reduced for my, I admitted as the palkia and dialga that are exactly equal in the sizes ... this way that if you use them, at least me mention to my and it gives credits to SHN and me, please ... If I am wrong, excuse me, though that I am in the certain thing, but good. But , I am charmed with the hack, are very nice. I hope that you continue it and that it you is OK ... chau

Years
  • hmmhm.. Treecko, I hope you are going to continue this hack, not start over (u've done it twice alredy!!)IF u continue with this pace, the hack will be Unfinished.. with a few hundred BETA's..
    Also I'm hoping you fix the glitchy tiles and stuff quickly, and the opening/closing of the doors.. I like the new tiles, but i think you shoudl also try to fix the Truck thing, as when you get out of the truck; you are entering the lab, not your home.. Also, can we pleaaase have the main character emerging from a BUS! U noe, from a seat in the bus... I really want to see that, and i think kyledove will find it a piece of cake!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I wonder what you did to the hack...? XD (most likely, a little change of tileset that went to the wrong offset, I guess... hehe...) Good to know you had a backup ready (Now you are thinking more like a pro... hehe...)

Well, I'm pretty sure Treecko has enough knowledge to make his own 4th gen sprites, but still, it'd be better if you confirm that for us. I'm a bit sick of watching accusations... (You should go to SP forums, big debates arise because of that matter... XD)

Nekroboi: "The player stepping out of a bus..." O.o XD

Good luck to you Treecko, and to your Galaxy Productions! (oh!, and to Kyledove also, since he's the guy that's making your hack look so cool! :laugh:)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Friend, these sprites of the fourth generation of pokemon are mine, indexed and reduced for my, I admitted as the palkia and dialga that are exactly equal in the sizes ... this way that if you use them, at least me mention to my and it gives credits to SHN and me, please ... If I am wrong, excuse me, though that I am in the certain thing, but good. But , I am charmed with the hack, are very nice. I hope that you continue it and that it you is OK ... chau
    You are correct my friend. I did actually use a couple of sprites from SHN when I got started, the starters and the two legendaries. I didn't know you made them though, I only seen Krypto's name before...I see your name is there too..now. I had his name up there, I must've removed it when I removed the old screenshots. Well sorry for the little mistake, I'll add you, Krypto, and SHN to the credits bud, no prob.
    hmmhm.. Treecko, I hope you are going to continue this hack, not start over (u've done it twice alredy!!)IF u continue with this pace, the hack will be Unfinished.. with a few hundred BETA's..
    Also I'm hoping you fix the glitchy tiles and stuff quickly, and the opening/closing of the doors.. I like the new tiles, but i think you shoudl also try to fix the Truck thing, as when you get out of the truck; you are entering the lab, not your home.. Also, can we pleaaase have the main character emerging from a BUS! U noe, from a seat in the bus... I really want to see that, and i think kyledove will find it a piece of cake!!
    No worries man, the hack will be finished. If I wasn't going to finish it, I would've gave up a long time ago. It's taking a while because of the tiles and scripting mostly. Btw dude, I thought I said it before, I must have not. But the preview I released was just a backup. I wouldn't wasted all that time with just that....and a Treecko in a "pink lab". I'm just extending the length of it now, and adding new things so it won't suck.

The glitches with the animations of the door is fixed. I didn't do the animations yet, but it won't be like how it was when you entered it anymore. About the truck thing, it's removed. You'll just start off in your room. I made it more like FireRed...;)

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

haven't posted here in a while , even tho it was short the beta was stil realy good , the graphice were amazing , cant wait til the next one ,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back