• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to forums

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2022
    Hi everyone. I'm Meraki and not only am I new to PokéCommunity, but I am new to forums altogether. I may need some extra guidance but I'm very excited to make connections with everyone I meet.

A little about me, I have been playing for many years, my first game was Pokémon Silver, and my favorite type is ground, Torterra being my favorite.

I hope we can get to know each other and have fun discussing the franchise!

Years
    Nice to meet you too! I hope you are doing fine.

Anyways, why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be awesome to find out about you personally and also recommend sections you may be interested in, especially with the diversity around the community itself.

That said, don't hesitate to ask fellow members if you want pointers and I'm always open to talk, so visit my profile for a visitor message when you like.

Years
    Hey Meraki, welcome! It's a pleasure to join and have us be your first forum! :)

So cool to see another person here that started with Gen 2! I got Gold as my first own Pokémon game and I still remember the day I got it. :D Hopefully you cherish those memories the same way I cherish mine :3

Anyways, hope you have a good time here! Myself and the other staff members are always on standby if you ever need help with anything. Also, feel free to leave me a visitor message if you ever want to chat, or just say hi!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hi and welcome. Enjoy your stay here at PC. Feel free to post a message on my profile. I'll get back to you whenever I can. See you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    New to forums

It's okay! We'll be happy to help you out! I'm glad that you've chosen PC as your first forum; welcome, and nice to meet you! I'm glad that you'll be able to make connections with people here, as the majority of people here are pretty kind!

I've been playing for years too. I chose Turtwig as my starter playing Pokemon Diamond and it's pretty fun; I do love Torterra's defenses! But yes, I hope we'll get to know each other more and I look forward to your activity as you do seem pretty kind! See you around too, and have fun. <33

I've been playing for many years myself and you'll find that we have many members like that here on PC which is pretty awesome. Huge welcome to PC and to forums altogether, Meraki. 8] Good having you! ♥

Be sure to message me if you'd like to chat too.. though I'm sure you can tell we're all pretty nice here haha. Have a good time posting!

Back