• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the crew!

Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm honored to be here. Been playing romhacks for a while, and Pokemon since I was only a toddler. My name is Scott, I'm 22 and I'm from western Canada. I love anime, graphics, music, and film. I'll be starting making my own romhack this week so stay tuned, and ask away!

Years
  • Anime fan too! What series do you like? And good to hear you're making a ROM hack, certainly takes a lot of work. If you need help with where to post you're free to ask me. =) Though I don't make fangames so I can't help much with technicalities haha.

Welcome Scott! I hope you'll have an aweeesome time here.

Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm honored to be here. Been playing romhacks for a while, and Pokemon since I was only a toddler. My name is Scott, I'm 22 and I'm from western Canada. I love anime, graphics, music, and film. I'll be starting making my own romhack this week so stay tuned, and ask away!
    Sweet! I've been playing Pokémon since the release of Pokémon Version Blue and I remember playing those games with fondness! I hope you find out ROM hack section to your liking? I'm always looking for new friends on here and if you ever feel the need to ask questions or opinions, I'm a wellspring of information! I hope to see you soon and welcome again!

Years
  • Sweet! I've been playing Pokémon since the release of Pokémon Version Blue and I remember playing those games with fondness! I hope you find out ROM hack section to your liking? I'm always looking for new friends on here and if you ever feel the need to ask questions or opinions, I'm a wellspring of information! I hope to see you soon and welcome again!

Added you :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone, I'm honored to be here. Been playing romhacks for a while, and Pokemon since I was only a toddler. My name is Scott, I'm 22 and I'm from western Canada. I love anime, graphics, music, and film. I'll be starting making my own romhack this week so stay tuned, and ask away!
    Hi Scott, welcome to PC! I hope you'll truly like hanging out on this site. Canada must be nice to live in, I have a few friends from there c:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hey ScottNebula, welcome to the community.

So how's ur Rom Hack coming along?

If u need any assistance, don't hesitate asking around the Rom Hacking Section.

Good luck :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Hey ScottNebula, welcome to the community.

So how's ur Rom Hack coming along?

If u need any assistance, don't hesitate asking around the Rom Hacking Section.

Good luck :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Kind of just learning my way around the tools. Chose Emerald as a base though.

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
    Years
  • Hey, bro. I'm from Ontario. (Central Canada, I guess? Slights off to the east, but not so much as Nova Scotia and PEI.) Generally apathetic bunch unless you hit the right clubs and ask the right questions.

I've been interested in hacking games as long as I can remember, I'm looking forward to your progress. Can you believe that Emerald is one of the few games I haven't beat? lol.

Generally a relaxed group, enjoy your stay while we heal your Pokemon. (Doh, darn you, Nurses!)

Back