• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    Hi,
    Hello All,
    I am rannv new member, I joined this community.
    Thanks.

Hello, Rannv, and welcome to the forums! We hope you will enjoy your time on PokéCommunity!
    What are your favourite pokémon ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Hello! I'm AstroIsXD! Nice to meet you all!

Hello, AstroIsXD, and welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you too!
    What parts of Pokémon stuff are you interested in ?
    Don't hesitate to tell us more about yourself!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Hi, I'm from PH. Pokemon is my childhood game. So I'm gonna play some retro and hack versions of pokemon to heal my inner child.

Years
    Hello, Drickel23, and welcome to the forums!
    Which generation did you start with ?
    You will find a good number of interesting ROM hacks and other fan games to try in the Fan Games section!
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Well well well, hello all. I admit it may have been a tad bit since I've been back.

cough cough years cough cough

But uh. Er. Heyo. Had the urge and yearning to return to a place that brought me joy, and couldn't help but oblige to it. Tough times ya'll.

BUT I DIGRESS. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't been too into the newer Pokémon games, the last one I've given any time of day being Alola. However I do want to give the rest a shot. Regardless, I still do miss the days I used to be enveloped in everything Pokémon. And even though those days are long gone, I still enjoy reading and discussing about it.

Prepare yourselves. For I is here.

Years
    Hello, Pudding, and welcome back to the forums!
    I hope this place will bring you joy again!

It is alright if you are not into the newer games, there are other parts of Pokémon stuff we can have interest in. I, for one, had somewhat drifted away after Generation 3, and yet, here I am now!

What are your favourite Pokémon games ?
    I look forward to see you on the forums!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Hey there Communitors. (Yeah just coined that word for community peoples)
    I'm Son Goshin Pleased to meet you all.
    Just got into Let's go Pikachu. yeah I know what year it is!!!!

Years
    hey guys! I'm new here :)

Hello, SuspiciousPikachu, and welcome to the forums!
    It is always great to see new members join PokéCommunity! How long have you been a fan of Pokémon ?
    Feel free to tell us about yourself!

Hey there Communitors. (Yeah just coined that word for community peoples)
    I'm Son Goshin Pleased to meet you all.
    Just got into Let's go Pikachu. yeah I know what year it is!!!!

Hello, Son Goshin, and welcome to the forums!
    I am pleased to meet you too. What is your team in Let's go Pikachu ?
    Have fun playing the game! Have you played other games before this one ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Thank you for your kind welcome!

So, before let's go Pikachu gens 1-5 Black and white 2 but no remakes of gen 3 and on besides those.
    My team For Let's go Pikachu Is: Pikachu, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Squirtle, Pidgeotto. Trying to get A Mew without having to spend the same money it cost for the game itself lol. Aka getting a poke ball plus.

Last edited:
    Years
    Thank you for your kind welcome!

So, before let's go Pikachu gens 1-5 Black and white 2 but no remakes of gen 3 and on besides those.
    My team For Let's go Pikachu Is: Pikachu, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Squirtle, Pidgeotto. Trying to get A Mew without having to spend the same money it cost for the game itself lol. Aka getting a poke ball plus.

Nice! I hope you enjoyed your runs! My personal favourites were Red, Black 2, then Gold. What about yours ?
    That is going to be a great team! Good luck to get Mew! This pokémon is so cute, but it also can learn every move! I have always taken it if possible to teach it Sword Dance, False Swipe and Thunder Wave. Radical to catch almost all pokémon! ^^

Back