• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2023
    Hello I am from Taiwan. I join this community for my 7-yr-old son he is a fan of pokemon. He wants to evolve his Scyther in pokemon violet and it takes a metal coat with a trading with friends. We are now searching for metal coat and at the same time we are looking for a friend to trade the Scyther and trade it back in order to evolve it. We are mostly playing this game at east Asia 20:00-21:30 or on the weekend. If you are able to help please let us know! Thanks a lot!

Years
  • Yea it's the best

Hello, Maka, and welcome to the forums!
    What brings you to PokéCommunity forums ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Hello I am from Taiwan. I join this community for my 7-yr-old son he is a fan of pokemon. He wants to evolve his Scyther in pokemon violet and it takes a metal coat with a trading with friends. We are now searching for metal coat and at the same time we are looking for a friend to trade the Scyther and trade it back in order to evolve it. We are mostly playing this game at east Asia 20:00-21:30 or on the weekend. If you are able to help please let us know! Thanks a lot!

Hello, Vincentyou0531, and welcome to the forums! I suggest you try asking in the Trade Corner section, where you will get more attention.
    It is great to see parents and children enjoying a game together!

Good luck getting your Scizor!

Trinidad0s4

Trinidad0s4
    Years
  • Wassup Trinidad here

My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon emerald for obvious reasons

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hello, Trinidad, and welcome to the forums!
    I liked Emerald too! What are the obvious reasons making it your favourite game? The coolest Legendaries ? The best starters ? ^^

Back