• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • I started watching anime in 2022. So, i had to check up to many other anime. Completed Death Note, Stein;Gate, Naruto, SAO, Parasyte, Monster, One Piece (to the latest episode), and many others.
    After that i started Pokemon series.
    I'm watching Gintama and Pokemon now.
    I have watched to Pokemon Season 15 - Black & White - Rival Destinies. Still, it's a long way ahead on the Pokemon Journey.

BTW, anyone playing Pokemon Unite here?

Hello!
    I merged your 2 posts since they were in a row, but you can always edit your post to add / modify anything you want, so you won't have to post twice or more. ^^

That is a lot of seasons! ^^
    Which season of Pokémon was your favourite ?
    Sorry, I don't play Unite, but you can find people who do in Spinoff & Mobile Games section!
    Which pokémon are you playing in this game ?

Years
  • I, for one, have a quite simple strategy : Flamethrower! Blam! Psychic! Blam! Earthquake! Blam! ^^

(BTW, is it okay to talk about games here?)

It sure is! Though, you can also discuss about games in the related sections, Pokémon related or not-Pokémon related; where you will find more people! ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Everyone not really here for myself I am here for my granddaughter she is a huge pokemon person I myself find it intriguing as well anyway I am selling my cards so she can use the money for her collection wich she keeps very secret

Anyone willing to assist me with this project parker my granddaughter is 8 and has a head full of curls the biggest brown eyes and the best smile I have ever seen anyway she was born with Huntington's blood decease wich is already showing up in her physical disposition doesn't matter she is going to out live me I am just trying to surprise her with my participation in the pokemon world and hopefully be able to gift her the cards she seeks wich is unknown because she keéps it secret so all I can do is give her 🤑

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Everyone not really here for myself I am here for my granddaughter she is a huge pokemon person I myself find it intriguing as well anyway I am selling my cards so she can use the money for her collection wich she keeps very secret

Hello there Meetoo52, and welcome to the PC.

While I don't know much about Pokemon cards, the site has a section dedicated to Pokémon Trading Card Game that may be able to help you with any questions you have about cards.

Hello i actually just joined like 5 minutes ago.

And hello to you as well A_NICK_IN_TIME2423!

How long have you been a Pokemon fan?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2023
    Hi, I'm SweaterGirll!

It's very nice to meet all of you guys, gals, and everyone else imbetween.

I hope we can all get along together :3

Era_is_Me

This isn't Blood, it's Mountain Dew Code Red.
    Years
  • Hey all. Newbie here, but def not new to the world of Pokémon. I didn't know this place existed and it's been even longer since I've written on a message board, but I'm really glad to find this community. Actually, I discovered it via someone posting something on a ROM page through reddit, so I can't wait to delve into what others have created. I'm always up for something new and imaginative. Especially from people who have a legitimate love of the content.

My favorite Pokémon game, thus far, is probably my first one, Red|Blue. lol. We're going back MANY years to when I was just a wee thing, but it's true. I was given it as a birthday gift and absolutely became obsessed like every other 9-year-old at the time. I think Leaf Green|Fire Red are a close second since I get to be a...ya know...girl. Anyway, really looking forward to looking into everything around here. <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey all. Newbie here, but def not new to the world of Pokémon. I didn't know this place existed and it's been even longer since I've written on a message board, but I'm really glad to find this community. Actually, I discovered it via someone posting something on a ROM page through reddit, so I can't wait to delve into what others have created. I'm always up for something new and imaginative. Especially from people who have a legitimate love of the content.

My favorite Pokémon game, thus far, is probably my first one, Red|Blue. lol. We're going back MANY years to when I was just a wee thing, but it's true. I was given it as a birthday gift and absolutely became obsessed like every other 9-year-old at the time. I think Leaf Green|Fire Red are a close second since I get to be a...ya know...girl. Anyway, really looking forward to looking into everything around here. <3

Welcome to PC! There's plenty of fan game content to dive into. It'll definitely keep you occupied for a while. Your story makes me remember when I my neighbor was moving away for college and found his old Red/Blue and gave them to me. Such fond memories of that time. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hi, I'm SweaterGirll!

Hello there SweaterGirll, and welcome to the PC!

It's nice to meet you too! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?

Hey all. Newbie here, but def not new to the world of Pokémon. I didn't know this place existed and it's been even longer since I've written on a message board, but I'm really glad to find this community. Actually, I discovered it via someone posting something on a ROM page through reddit, so I can't wait to delve into what others have created. I'm always up for something new and imaginative. Especially from people who have a legitimate love of the content.

And hello to you as well Era_is_Me, and welcome to the PC!

Awesome to have you here!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Type?

Years
  • Everyone not really here for myself I am here for my granddaughter she is a huge pokemon person I myself find it intriguing as well anyway I am selling my cards so she can use the money for her collection wich she keeps very secret

Anyone willing to assist me with this project parker my granddaughter is 8 and has a head full of curls the biggest brown eyes and the best smile I have ever seen anyway she was born with Huntington's blood decease wich is already showing up in her physical disposition doesn't matter she is going to out live me I am just trying to surprise her with my participation in the pokemon world and hopefully be able to gift her the cards she seeks wich is unknown because she keéps it secret so all I can do is give her 🤑

Hello Meetoo52, and welcome to the forums!
    I merged your two posts since they were in a row, but just so you know, you can always edit your post to add to / modify it the way you want! ^^

It is always nice to see parents helping their children with games like Pokémon Trading Card Games!
    Good luck finding the cards she seeks!

Years
  • Hello i actually just joined like 5 minutes ago.

Hello A_Nick_In_Time2423, and welcome to the forums!
    What are the first Pokémon games you played ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Hi, I'm SweaterGirll!

Hello Sweatergirll, and welcome to the forums!
    It is nice to meet you too!
    What are your favourite pokémon ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Hello Era_is_Me, and welcome to the forums!
    We are glad to see you join PokéCommunity!
    It is never too late! I, for one, played Pokémon since Red, and only joined PC last year! ^^
    Red will always be my favourite game too (nostalgia ^^)! And Charizard has always been my top favorite pokémon ever since!
    Which one is your favourite ?

Don't hesitate to ask if you need help on the forums, we will be happy to help!

Bonalbio24

Bonalbio24
    Years
  • Hello Andrew, and welcome to the forums!
    Is Swampert your favourite pokémon ?
    I have no doubt you will find plenty of things to chat about here!

Thankyou! Yes Swampert is my favourite pokemon, i have always seemed to gravitate towards ground types, Swampert, Flygon, Larvitar, Tyranitar are my 4 faves

Hello there, and welcome to the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Game?

My favourite game has always been Ruby/Omega Ruby, the first game i played was Red over 21 years ago now! Although i have enjoyed playing all of the games, Soul Silver was great too, Whats your favourite game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • My favourite game has always been Ruby/Omega Ruby, the first game i played was Red over 21 years ago now! Although i have enjoyed playing all of the games, Soul Silver was great too, Whats your favourite game?

I had a really good time with Omega Ruby also! That was the first game that really got me into trading Pokemon with other players thanks to how easy
    it was to post what you were lookin' for. Though my personal favorite Pokemon game is Shield (and I guess Sword as well), due to how well
    those games improved the series in the quality of life department. I also really loved the box legendaries of those games which was nice.

Years
  • Thankyou! Yes Swampert is my favourite pokemon, i have always seemed to gravitate towards ground types, Swampert, Flygon, Larvitar, Tyranitar are my 4 faves

I merged your 2 posts since they were in a row, but you can always edit your post if you want to add / change anything, and you can reply to several people in one, just make sure to click on each person's "Respond" button before writing your answer!

I picked Swampert in Ruby too! Strength, Surf, Earthquake, Ice Beam... with that, it pummeled through the entire game on its own, League included! One move, KO! Next! ^^
    I love Tyranitar as well! Picked in my Black 2 team, it could take care of two members of the League easy!

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2023
    I had a really good time with Omega Ruby also! That was the first game that really got me into trading Pokemon with other players thanks to how easy
    it was to post what you were lookin' for. Though my personal favorite Pokemon game is Shield (and I guess Sword as well), due to how well
    those games improved the series in the quality of life department. I also really loved the box legendaries of those games which was nice.

I was wondering if you could trade me a darumaka and or an inkay I love those pokemon and I can't get them in Pokemon sun

Back